We recently stayed at the Wildwood Inn on a quick overnight ski trip. We booked two rooms and were able to get them right next to each other although not connecting. The rooms were old, but clean and with a nice shower. The only issue was that one room had a newer heater and the other one had an older heater. The older unit kept us up and down all night adjusting the heat. Overall, good base for a quick ski trip. About 35 minutes, in clear weather, to Dodge Ridge Ski Resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the village of Twain Harte. Walking distance to restaurants, shopping and events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Wildwood Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wildwood Hotel Twain Harte
- Wildwood Motel Twain Harte