This reminds me of the motels I stayed in in the 60's as a kid. Rooms are worn, dingy and small, but the bed was newer and very clean. No bugs!! The walls are thick, couldn't hear the family next door, and they had a child. It could use a good cleaning and replace the carpet, but not bad. There is a smell from decades of people smoking in the room, but replacing the carpet would remove most of that smell. Not for those demanding a new hotel, this is an old fashioned MOTEL!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the charming historic mountain town of Twain Harte. We are surrounded by pine trees, close to hiking and bike trails as well as local lakes, Dodge Ridge Ski Resort, Black Oak Casino and other local attractions. El Dorado Motel is a short walk from the Twain Harte Golf Course and downtown Twain Harte. Clean, comfortable affordable rooms. Many room sizes available including some with a kitchen. All rooms have refrigerators, microwave, cable television, in room coffee, and free Wi-Fi. El Dorado Motel has an outdoor swimming pool and Jacuzzi. We are pet friendly. Recently remodeled - under new management. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotel.de and Evoline ltd so you can book your El Dorado Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Dorado Hotel Twain Harte
- Eldorado Hotel Twain Harte