“A memorial for my mother that was memorable” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Arrowhead Pine Rose Cabins

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Twin Peaks
Arrowhead Pine Rose Cabins
flyrod
“A memorial for my mother that was memorable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2012

It was a sad occasion that brought us all together. We were having a memorial for my mother. We rented two lodges that were joined by a common area and also had a small natural stage setting. I wish I was still there between the creeks that flowed into a pond. Looking up I saw three different types of pine trees. They towered overhead under a beautiful sky. The peaceful setting was a healing ointment in a wounded heart. It was such a great setting to gather for a family reunion and we decided to stay another day. I miss my mother but know that it was the type of celebration she would have wanted. I can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: Plan to spend one more day than you planned.
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank flyrod_7

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Arnold, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2012

Stayed at Pine Rose Cabins this summer and had a wonderful time. Friendly and helpful staff, large, very comfortable cabins (houses, really) and a beautiful setting. Very kid friendly. The pool and hot tub were well used by family of all ages. Great for large gatherings!

Edmonds, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 October 2012

This was a perfect choice for our large three-day family reunion. Beautiful setting and grounds, pleasant cabins, great pool, good service, It's close to Lake Arrowhead, where we enjoyed a boat tour around the lake - seeing homes of the rich and famous. Also a hike in the hills.

2 Thank gjge
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2012

I have stayed in Pine Rose Cabins many times, and I have found then to be wonderful. Our church leadership stayed in Strawberry Lodge, which was beautiful and accommodated everyone. It was clean and we had no problems. My husband and I have stayed in the Honeymoon Suite, which is delightful with the waterfall jacuzzi. It was our anniversary, and the staff treated us like royalty!!!

• Stayed December 2011
1 Thank Kgiordano33
San Jose, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2012

Grounds: beautiful setting, peaceful, creek running among the cabins/property, lots of trees, great to enjoy a walk or just sit at your patio and enjoy the sounds of nature.

Lodging: First night stayed at Hidden Creek lodge as part of a wedding party. The house is big, great for a big family or group, but definitely can use some updating. The beds were very uncomfortable, the bedding old and worn out, carpet can use a replacement or maybe floors since there's so much traffic. The lodge has total of 3 bathrooms (downstairs, upstairs, and master bedroom). The wedding was right outside of the lodge so guest (100 plus) had to use the baths inside the lodge, mainly downstairs bath. Due to the crowded and usage problems started in all baths. We had a pool of sewage in the living room, the 2 rooms next to the bathroom, and family/game room. So we had no bathrooms and people had to go to the main office to use the toilet. The lodge smell really bad. So after many hours of trying to fix the problem we were given the option to move to another cabin. Some of us moved and some stayed behind after it was "fix" around 3am. So for the second night we stayed at the Storybook Cottage. Very cute cottage for up to 8 people but only one bath. Bed confortable and bedding was much better/newer. Couches were worn out and stained. Carpet and bath can use some updating.

Service: Overall is good. They try really hard to fix the plumbing problem and move us to a different cabin. Although a inconvenient, they were transporting people by car to the main office to use the bathroom. Wedding with people drinking alcohol so you can imagine. None the the staff and service was good.

I would recommend everyone to visit the area because it's gorgeous. In regards to the Cabins, well pick carefully. Perhaps they should have separate bathrooms for events and weddings guests.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
PineRoseCabins, Owner at Arrowhead Pine Rose Cabins, responded to this review, 29 September 2012
Thank you for your input. We take our guest concerns very seriously and work hard to address any issues. In the 20 year history of Pine Rose Weddings we have never had all 3 bathrooms stopped up at once. Our goal is to offer the best experience for our guests. We immediately addressed the situation and have now installed hand blow dryers in place of paper towels in each bathroom to prevent any stoppage for future events. I am glad you recognized how great our staff is. We all love our Pine Rose Guests. We deeply regret any inconveniences.
Salinas, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2012

We stayed at the Pine Rose Cabins for 3 nights in July. It was really low key and we had great service. We stayed in Cabin #1 for 2 nights and Cabin #3 for an additional night. Both cabins were very clean, and were very close to the pool and outside game area. My 9 year old really enjoyed the treasure hunt. It was a short drive to Lake Gregory to the West (fun water slide and fun aqua cycles).
The Smokey Cabin would be great for a family (easily sleeps 5-6) . Really cute, and it was fun to count the bears around the cabin.

Room Tip: Cabins 1-4 are by the pool and game area. They have a great website that shows all of the cabins.
1 Thank melvicarr
buckeye, AZ
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2012

First, I want to say that me and my husband had a great time. We took walks and enjoyed the fire and champagne in our cabin. We did recieve a $30 certificate to the "grill" for the March special. We did wish they had put the hours. We had planned on eating there after we checked out. It didnt open till 4:30 pm and we had to get back to AZ so were were unable to use it. Our kids who are in their teens were a little disappointed. We went to Lake Gregory where under the tab of activities it says boating and fishing etc. They really wanted to go on the boat, but it was closed. They tried some of the games in the office, most were for the younger crowd. They really wanted to play monopoly, but it wasnt there. I do want to warn travelers that they use outlets mostly of 2, not for 3 prong plugs. These cabins are pet friendly and I know my dogs had a good time. One of the biggest positives that I loved about the cabins is that they are all different. I know I can go back and stay in a totally different themed cabin which I plan to do.

Room Tip: If you like to hear the creek, there are cabins that you can choose that are right next to it.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa, Autograph Collection
Arrowhead Tree Top Lodge
Arrowhead Tree Top Lodge
#5 of 7 in Lake Arrowhead

Been to Arrowhead Pine Rose Cabins? Share your experiences!