All reviewskoi pondbalcony overlooking the poolcity viewvery nice hotelrestaurant next doorpool and hot tubcomplimentary breakfastwine countryhotel staybusiness triprooms were very cleanoatmealthe breakfast areapotatoesexcellent staygreat place to stayfront desk staff
Reviewed 25 April 2014

I was very happy when I walked in and the place was clean and had a clean fresh smell. The staff helped us right away and the room we stayed in was also very clean and comfortable. We really enjoyed our stay and will visit this hotel again when we are in town.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 April 2014

We had a discounted rate, which made this the BEST bet in town. Even at full price, this would be a great deal for a family since breakfast is included. Enjoyed the pool mostly to ourselves all day! Everything in tip, top shape.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 March 2014

This Hampton does a very good job and tries hard to make your stay enjoyable. Check in was fast and easy, although I was not told where breakfast was served since there was construction going on where breakfast was normally served. Not a deal breaker as I found my way the next morning.The room I had was clean and comfortable with nothing out of place. This room also had a patio looking at the mountains. The Wi-Fi connection was spotty and slow. This did annoy me to the point as to work off my cell hot spot. When checking out I did let them know and the response was, "Oh". Still not a deal breaker for me, I will return to this property. Overall a good place to stay with shopping and restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 March 2014

Good hotel easy access off and on to the freeway great place to stay while traveling N on the 101, friendly staff very helpful. Faculties are very clean someone is always at the front desk even late at night.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 March 2014

The property is conveniently located, very pleasant. The room was very nice and spacious, included a microwave and refrigerator, as well as the usual coffee maker. Very comfortable room. A little road noise as we were on the street side. The customer service was excellent and friendly. Close to shopping and restaurants. The breakfast was good and well supplied. Heated pool was a nice feature. Not far from the cinema which was nice as we took in a movie. I would stay here again

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family