Quality Inn(Ukiah)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$99
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

US$78
US$83
US$184
US$172
Agoda.com
All reviewskoi pondbalcony overlooking the pooljacuzzi tubvery nice hotelrestaurant next doorhotel staycomplimentary breakfastwine countryrooms were very cleanoatmealbusiness tripthe breakfast areaexcellent staypotatoesa great place to stayfitness centerwould definitely stay here again
Reviewed 11 May 2014

I booked online through a credit card using points that I had built up, I looked around at other hotels first, but could not locate one that was not a chain located near the conference I was attending.
When I checked in, the clerk was on the phone with someone having email issues and it would have been better if he said to the caller, "hold on for a bit while I check a guest in", but he did not and I and another couple had to wait another 5 minutes before being helped.
The room had a decent view of the mountains to the west and was clean and what I would expect but the room had a flowery smell that I can guess was some odor masker that the cleaning staff uses to "freshen" up the room. My olfactory senses were a bit overwhelmed but I thought if I leave the door to the deck open, it will go away.
I went to dinner and when I returned the smell was still quite strong so I inquired at the front desk about obtaining another room (just what I wanted to do on a one night stay!) and I was given the key to a first floor room that felt smaller and sort of musty so I elected to stay in my original room and leave the deck door open. I settled down, turned in the TV to watch some news and the volume on the TV did not work! I guess I could have called down but did not think they could do much at 10:30 PM.
Slept well, had a mediocre breakfast but there were no real plates or cups as if we were all going to take our waffles and omelets to go somewhere. Cutting a styrofoam plate with a serrated plastic knife leads to small slices of styrofoam inadvertently getting into my food and into my system.
Yes, there is a water shortage that we all must do are part in conserving, but styrofoam plates and plastic cutlery while paying 140 a night, really?
If I had to do it again, I would seek out either a B&B or one of the independent hotels that are, unfortunately, not listed on TA, but that I saw while staying in Ukiah.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
AnnEverett, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ukiah, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

I apologize you did not have a better stay with us! Our front desk team is undergoing some necessary training, and I trust guests will see a positive change immediately following. We are very proactive if we see a trend in comments, and address the issue at once.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

Among limited choices i this small town, this is best we've found. PLUSES: price, clean, OK bed quality, large rooms, responsive staff; MINUSES: Fri./Sat. noise from nearby rest./bar, noisy cleaning carts in lobby, most food tastes like it's from box mixes

Room Tip: top floor furthest away from Walmart; right wing as you face entry
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 April 2014

There was only one entrance (I guess due to construction), and was placed as far away as you could get from said entrance. The tub drain was clogged, very annoying. The construction started early in the morning. The breakfast was good.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your comment, we value each one and try to apply for better customer service whenever possible. The breakfast area construction is about a week away from being finished. You will be pleased with the final result; it looks quite lovely even at this point with the new community table, furniture, and cabinets! We hope you come back to enjoy the new, beautiful, peaceful space!

Reviewed 30 April 2014

This hotel was exceptionally clean, right down to the fresh duvet covers. They serve a hot breakfast, which is always a nice step up from the typical continental breakfast. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 April 2014

I was very happy when I walked in and the place was clean and had a clean fresh smell. The staff helped us right away and the room we stayed in was also very clean and comfortable. We really enjoyed our stay and will visit this hotel again when we are in town.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple