“Comfortable and Reasonable.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn Ukiah

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Hampton Inn Ukiah
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Ukiah
los angeles
“Comfortable and Reasonable.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

I am always looking for a comfortable place to stay on highway 101, as I take the trip on my way to my children's summer camp. This was our nicest stay in the 8 years we have made the trip. There was a little problem with my reservation, and Rachel at the front desk was so helpful, and nice about it all. The room was very comfortable, and the grounds and pool attractive and welcoming. We ordered dinner from the adjoining restaurant (Crush), and the food was excellent. The only reason I gave this hotel four stars instead of five is that there is a little noise, and the comforters are slightly lumpy. Having said that, I have now ended my search for a good place to stay every summer. This is the place!

Room Tip: If noise is an issue for you, maybe you should ask for a room away from the pool.
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

Exellent hotel with very friendly staff. Large parking lot and restaurants nearby. The hotel has a nice pool and hot tub. the breakfast was standard but tasty. I will return again to this hotel. good location.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Paso Robles, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

Not only was my room perfectly comfortable, but I was constantly blown away by the freindly and accomodating staff! I travel so much for work and I can honestly say that this was by far the best hotel stay I have ever had! Amazing value for the money! Also, as a female, I have to say that I really enjoyed the fresh, clean smell of the entire facility. It's the little things...

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

We stopped here on a road trip to Oregon. The hotel was just what we needed for the night. The kids enjoyed the hot tub and pool. The room was clean and comfortable. We ate dinner at Mi Pubelito nearby and it was delicious. Breakfast in the morning was great for the family. The staff was nice and we recommend this hotel.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Fortuna, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

As someone who stays at the Hampton Inn in Ukiah regularly (2-3 times per week average since last September), I have already confirmed that the Hampton Inn is my choice when I travel to work in Ukiah. I organized a regional training last week for mental health providers from six other counties and was again reminded of the level of professionalism at this hotel when: Staff worked with me on a block of rooms to ensure availability for attendees to stay at Hampton Inn; Naomi and Nicole assisted every guest with our group with such courtesy and efficiency; and the front desk staff provided awesome support when one guest never arrived on the first night (a Sunday night). I was pulling my hair out Monday morning with worry as I had to leave to begin our training in town…but knew one person was somewhere between Williams (where they called me from at Sunday at 11pm to say they would be in Ukiah by 1am… and never made it.) Besides already being so helpful in providing local maps for everyone who was going to the training, hotel staff also agreed to keep one for the person we were still keeping an eye out and also took my cell phone # to call me if she heard from the guest. The fact that the staff were so supportive made a huge difference just to know we had someone at the hotel who cared. We got the guest there a day late, and he was revived not just by a good night’s sleep but by the care shown your staff.
This is my only choice for a hotel in Ukiah!

Room Tip: All the guests loved the services in our group! Even with temps at 104 degrees outside, the rooms we...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Sao Paulo, SP
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

This is an above average Hampton Inn. However, I am giving it a lower than average rating for two reasons:

First, if people walk heavy on the floor above you - you WILL hear it (and possibly feel it). This is simply unaceptable at a chain that has built hundreds of locations in the US. You would figure that by this time, the architects would have figured this out and designed the building decently.

Second, was the fact that the hotel is in wine country yet there are NO wine glasses available at the hotel. The best you get is a plastic coffee cup. You can walk across the street and buy four glasses for $5 at the WalMart (which is what we did). but Hampton should get their act together and fix this. Its just amateur.

1 Thank Whissely
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

I was very disappointed in the quality of this hotel, for the price we paid for it. Although the room was quiet and bed was comfortable, the furniture was soiled and tattered and the rugs were were very cheap with many stains on them. When we first arrived I opened the only bar of boxed soap we had in room to find a obviously used bar of soap because it had several dried hairs stuck to it. This was very disgusting and was reported to hotel staff who didn't offer any apology. The concrete steps and seat of spa had rough edges where the concrete was chipped off. The breakfast was very nice and hotel lobby and grounds were in good condition.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

AnnEverett, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ukiah, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review Hampton Inn Ukiah. Our housekeepers pride themselves on the cleanliness of their rooms; please be assured that this will be addressed by both myself and the housekeeping supervisor immediately. You will be pleased to know that our rooms are undergoing renovation, and that renovation includes furniture.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ukiah
Comfort Inn & Suites Ukiah
#5 of 15 in Ukiah
The Lodge at Blue Lakes
The Lodge at Blue Lakes
#2 of 3 in Upper Lake

Been to Hampton Inn Ukiah? Share your experiences!