“Excellent Service and Friendly at All Levels”
Review of Hampton Inn Ukiah

Hampton Inn Ukiah
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Ukiah
San Francisco, United States
“Excellent Service and Friendly at All Levels”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

All the staff from reception, breakfast area, and housekeeping did their job very well and made me feel welcomed. Everyone seemed to enjoy their job and it showed. The breakfasts were hearty and enjoyable. I would enjoy coming back and am going to recommend to friends.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 4 July 2014

All their staff from reception, kitchen, and housekeeping made us feel very welcome. That made our stay most comfortable and enjoyable. The kitchen and dining room staff took pride in their work and went out of their way to help and insure food was replenished. They worked hard in keeping the area clean and looking neat. We would definitely return and recommend to friends.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Portland, United States
Reviewed 26 June 2014

We stayed here during a motorcycle vacation, the room was super clean and comfortable, and the staff was very helpful. The bed was huge and comfy, the jacuzzi tub in the room worked well, and the internet and TV service were also really good. We really liked this hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

los angeles
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I am always looking for a comfortable place to stay on highway 101, as I take the trip on my way to my children's summer camp. This was our nicest stay in the 8 years we have made the trip. There was a little problem with my reservation, and Rachel at the front desk was so helpful, and nice about it all. The room was very comfortable, and the grounds and pool attractive and welcoming. We ordered dinner from the adjoining restaurant (Crush), and the food was excellent. The only reason I gave this hotel four stars instead of five is that there is a little noise, and the comforters are slightly lumpy. Having said that, I have now ended my search for a good place to stay every summer. This is the place!

Room Tip: If noise is an issue for you, maybe you should ask for a room away from the pool.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Exellent hotel with very friendly staff. Large parking lot and restaurants nearby. The hotel has a nice pool and hot tub. the breakfast was standard but tasty. I will return again to this hotel. good location.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Paso Robles, United States
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Not only was my room perfectly comfortable, but I was constantly blown away by the freindly and accomodating staff! I travel so much for work and I can honestly say that this was by far the best hotel stay I have ever had! Amazing value for the money! Also, as a female, I have to say that I really enjoyed the fresh, clean smell of the entire facility. It's the little things...

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

We stopped here on a road trip to Oregon. The hotel was just what we needed for the night. The kids enjoyed the hot tub and pool. The room was clean and comfortable. We ate dinner at Mi Pubelito nearby and it was delicious. Breakfast in the morning was great for the family. The staff was nice and we recommend this hotel.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family