“great wine”

Parducci Wine Cellars
Ranked #4 of 45 things to do in Ukiah
Reviewed 1 June 2012

Very friendly people serving incredible wine. Couldn't have been better. We stayed not to far from there, just a few minutes down the road at the Discovery Inn. The winery was beautiful.

Reviewed 31 May 2012

We happened by Parducci because my wife and I have enjoyed a few of their wines for years. Upon entering, we enjoyed a tasting with Lana, one of their long-time employees. As it was a slow day, she was sweet enough to take us on a tour of the entire winery, including their redwood barrels (that hold 20,000+ gallons each) and their bottling process. Not only were the wines delicious and very affordable, the kindness we were shown will keep us tasting Parducci wines for years to come. An extraordinary experience at an extraordinary place.

Reviewed 11 May 2012

Came to visit by accident and fell in love with the place and the wine. Nicest people and yummy wine, most under $15 a bottle. So impressed joined the wine club. Beautiful tasting room and nice vineyards. Must see if you are in the area.

1  Thank joseph f
Reviewed 6 May 2012

I discovered Parducci Wine by accident many years ago while living in the Bay Area. Now that I live in Mendocino County, I love dropping in to pick up my wine club purchase and do a little tasting. They also have a wonderful indoor/outdoor venue for events which we have used in the past.

Reviewed 1 April 2012

We visited the Parducci winery on a recent road trip and found the experience delightful. The tasting room is large and well laid out, the server was entertaining, the wines good but possibly the best part was the grounds of the winery. We were invited to eat our picnic lunch in the backyard of the tasting room overlooking the vineyard and the Ukiah valley. Enchanting. This same patio is used in the summer for outdoor concerts and wine parties. There was even a frog who serenaded us from the small fountain. I remember it was possible to do this in the Napa valley also before all the wineries became so snooty and high brow and crowded.