“A nice surprise!”

GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Eureka, California
“A nice surprise!”
Reviewed 23 June 2011

I've stayed in many Super 8's and found this to be the nicest one yet. There was easy freeway access and a nice little restaurant next door. The room was very clean and modern. The pool and spa were clean and well maintained, but the spa could have been a tad bit warmer for my taste. The staff were friendly and the management very engaged with the overall operation. The free breakfast was fairly typical and I would have liked a waffle maker for fresh waffles instead of the toaster type...but all in all good enough to get the day started.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
sac
Reviewed 21 June 2011

I chose the Super 8 for a one night business related stay due to decent reviews and the price. I was pleasantly surprised by the overall experience of staying there. I was fortunate to get a room (I believe it was no. 130), second floor, at the furthest location away from the highway. (I suspect some of the rooms would have a problem with highway noise). This is an oversized room, with an actual sitting area. It was clean and comfortable.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled on business
Santa Cruz, California
Reviewed 19 June 2011

I stayed at the Super 8 in Ukiah while the rest of my family camped out at Trout Creek.
The room was very nice and the beds were really comfortable. I appreciated having a mini fridge with freezer compartment as well as a mocrowave in the room. The Super 8 is located right off 101, and has a homey restaurant right next door. I really enjoyed my stay!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
Anaheim, California
Reviewed 14 June 2011

I stayed at this hotel about 18 months before my last stay. Both times were excelent. This last time it rained while I was there. I was having trouble with the door, because it swelled due to the rain. The manager could see I was having trouble and came to help.
I appriciated the care from the people there.
In the mornings they provide a fine breakfast.
The room(s) both times was clean and comfortable.
When I return to Ukiah, I will be staying at the Super 8.
It is close to to the freeway, but does not have freeway noise, there is pleanty of parking. I stayed on the second floor and had a nice view, even when it was raining.
The manager helped me with dirrections for another place I needed to visit in town, he also showed me photos of the improvements that were made to the hotel giving it a fresh updated feel.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled on business
Lakeport, California
Reviewed 4 May 2011

What a wonderful room. I have stayed in many rooms across this USA and this was the BEST value I have ever enjoyed. The room was clean, new feeling and beyond reproach. Becuase of this stay I will check out other Super 8's first.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled on business
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 4 May 2011

This place, while in most cases a typical Super 8, had especially big rooms. We were surprised to find a couch AND a table. Clean. Friendly. Ukiah was nice. Great Ukiah Brewing Co. for food nearby.

Room Tip: Good deal with motel saver coupons (Dennys, etc).
  • Stayed March 2011, travelled as a couple
Ukiah, California
Reviewed 24 April 2011

What an awesome stay we had at Super 8 in Ukiah. From the beautiful grounds, to the friendly, accomodating staff, everything was just handled when we checked in. No hassles, no problems, just superior service! The room was clean, large and pleasant. Complete with organic teas and coffees waiting for us, everything at this hotel is "Green". The owner shared with me his pride in being declared a Green Hotel. Even the pool is a saltwater pool! I highly recommend this hotel to anyone who needs a place to stay in Ukiah!

• Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple