“Perfect place to recharge your Tesla or EV”
Review of Super 8 Ukiah

Super 8 Ukiah
Ranked #6 of 15 Hotels in Ukiah
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Miami Beach, FL
“Perfect place to recharge your Tesla or EV”
Reviewed 25 February 2013

This was the perfect stop for us to make on our 5,000 mile trip from Whistler to Miami, Florida. This Super 8 has clean rooms, great management and a dedicated EV Charger out front. We arrived super late (3:30AM) but the owner was attentive and kindly took good care of us.

Room Tip: Call ahead to make sure the charger is available.
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Eureka, California
Reviewed 18 February 2013

My husband and I stayed one night, in the middle of the week, on our way back home from an appointment in San Francisco. Our king size, no smoking room was lovely, clean, and quiet. We asked for a quiet room and were placed close to the office. The refrigerator was larger than usual. There was a microwave. The coffee was from Wolfgang Puck. Roomy bathroom sink area. Shower/toilet area average. There were six pillows, which we love for reading comfort. The breakfast was average, but more than expected for the room rate. All in for just over $60, which is the lowest we have paid in a long, long time. The owner was helpful. We will definitely stay again.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
Kobe, Japan
Reviewed 8 February 2013

As everyone reviewed, the shower was good.
And the bed was huge (maybe too big for one person. Haha).
Food for the morning was good but not the best.

But i think it's very reasonable at this price.
I think I'll try the spa next time.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
Chico, California
Reviewed 6 February 2013

My wife and I stayed only one night as we passed thru but we were completely pleased . The owner Raakesh was pleasant and even told me how to save a little on my next visit. The room was nicely furnished, comfortable bed , coffee etc, VERY clean and a comfortable shower.The price was right . I'll stay with them again next trip thru. My wife couldn't find a thing to complain about (RARE)

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
Three Rivers, California
Reviewed 20 January 2013

I spend a lot of time on the road for work so my requirements are specific but fairly basic. Super 8 Ukiah is reasonably priced & meets my needs. The rooms are clean, neat, smell neutral, and have acceptable wifi internet. Beds are comfortable, pillows o.k. (never as good as your own) micro, mini fridge, hair dryer and ironing setup. TV still old style but I'm told they will be upgraded. Rooms that are non-smoking & non-pet, are just that. My room had a desk, couch, easy chair, plenty of outlets & a small coffee table. There was a one cup coffee maker but I carry my own anyway. Front office staff is friendly. Motel is green. Ice machine on premises. I have stayed here during major storms and park away from the storm drain. No problem. It takes awhile for the lot to drain. If I have a problem, the owners strive to address it. I would recommend and will be back. Van KRC Safety Co., Inc.

Room Tip: I prefer the main building upstairs
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 January 2013

The staff is great. Rooms are nice and clean. For me working away from my home and living in a hotel room ten or eleven months out of the year this staff makes it feel as close to home as they can for me.

• Stayed January 2013