“Great food!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Ukiah, CA
“Great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 December 2012

You can tell they make all of their food from scratch here. I love the chili colorado (beef in red sauce) It melts in your mouth! The tacos are great as well. The beans, salsa and chips(I like to mix mine together) are good. I like sitting outside on a summer evening. They do have a full bar and make great drinks :)

Visited December 2012

Los Angeles, California
“Food experience”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2012

I liked the people not so much the food. And I realy dont have much more to say about the food. Well I didnt like the prices. As I payed $15.00 for just one burrito.

Visited November 2012
Ukiah, Ca
“Good food, lousy service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 November 2012 via mobile

We have been to El Azteca several times, and the food is pretty good, especially the enchiladas. The servers though (both of them) act like you are wasting their time. The never check to see if you would like some additional service and are actually quite sullen. On top of his they play horrible music too loud, probably because they like it and hell with the customers. Now that I have written this, I don't think we will go here anymore. Let them eat flan.

1 Thank Ukiahdds
Paso Robles Wine Region, California
“Worst waiter in California”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2012

This place is below average. The waiter acted like he had better thing to do then wait on us. He never re-filled the chips, never asked how things were and never asked if we needed anything else.
I was so disappointed in this place, never again, dont even stop, go into town where they know how to treat people right.

• Visited August 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank john j
Ukiah California
“Great - Consistent and Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2012

We have been dinning at this restaurant for 20 years and they have been consistent. They always have great food and the chips they serve before your meal at the best in the state..

• Visited August 2012