“Best home baking in town.”
Review of Mama's Cafe Bakery

Mama's Cafe Bakery
Ranked #2 of 4 Bakeries in Ukiah
Reviewed 7 January 2014

If you want baked goods and meals that just came out of your mother's kitchen, this is the place to go. The foods are moist and fresh, jelly is homemade for the toast, love the pizzas, and she bakes the best ginger cookies I have ever tasted in my life. I can't stop eating them. Heidi also has the specialty coffees.

1  Thank Cyncity050

Reviewed 17 December 2013

You won't find any fake waffles here. This place is a little pricey for the small plates, but it is worth it if you appreciate good, home-cooked from scratch food. Only complaint is they use ketchup with GMO high fructose corn syrup in it (its on the table and listed in the ingredients) I wish they would start using a better ketchup especially considering the price we pay for a plate. I love their three egg plate with the avocado add in option and the home fries, they are cooked to perfection every time. fresh squeezed orange juice and house baked baked goods.

Reviewed 25 October 2013 via mobile

My wife and I were passing through Ukiah and found this place on another site. It is a great little breakfast spot with wonderful baked goods, bacon and fabulous potatoes. Highly recommended! One thing that took us a few seconds to figure out is that you have to get your own menu and order at the counter, then they bring the food out to you.