Fairfield Inn & Suites Ukiah Mendocino County
US$99
US$72
Motel 6
  • Pool
All reviewswafflesshopping area across the streetroom was cleanindoor poolstaff was helpful and friendlysmall gymwould stay here againtwo queen bedsbusiness travellong driveoff the highwaysmall townhour drivespent one nightan older hotelconvenient locationfree breakfast
Reviewed 7 January 2013

This Fairfield Inn is typical of the brand and any Marriott regular knows what to expect. The building and furnishings are well kept but starting to show their age - we were told a refurbishment is underway. The location is conveniently just off Highway 101, and easy to find; there are several restaurants within walking distance. We'll be happy enough to stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 November 2012

An average property with mixed staff attitudes. Seems a lot of locals stop by or hang out here .
Pool looked great
Requests handled promptly though room wasnt clean
(crumbs and food on chair and desk)

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 October 2012

Upon arriving in the small town of Ukiah, California, where we recently moved to be near the City of Ten Thousand Buddhas, we did not have a place to live. Our plans were to stay at the Fairfield Inn until we located a house or apartment. We ended up staying nearly a month at the Fairfield because of the housing shortage in Ukiah. It was a wonderful stay. Each day the maid service cleaned and I do mean a complete cleaning of the room. The rooms were spacious with upscale furniture and beds were so comfortable I wanted to take one with me! The staff went out of their way to make our stay special. The breakfast bar was just like home cooking except we did not do the work. I would suggest that anyone who needs to stay a night or nearly a month at the Ukiah Fairfield will not be disappointed. I never tip for hotel rooms and I do mean never. This was an exception because of the excellent maid service. Don't forget to join the Marrott Rewards. It helps with the cost and you earn free nights.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 October 2012

I travel every week and divide my time between Hilton and Marriott properties as a Fold member of both.

This is the poorest Marriott I have ever been in and I will think twice about choosing a Fairfield property in the future. The room is clean but there were several maintenance issues brought to the Front Desk attention yesterday - torn lamp shade on the desk, bathroom exhaust fan doesn't work, no cover over the fluorescent bulbs over the bathroom mirror. It is late afternoon and NONE have been addressed. Though it was offered to change rooms, I declined but now wish I had. It was noisy last night with TVs blaring, people slamming doors and general unruliness of guests.

Clearly this hotel does NOT meet the Marriott standard nor does it meet the standard of the Hampton Inn next door (I stayed there several months ago).

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Paula S
ukiahcahotels, Webmaster at Fairfield Inn & Suites Ukiah Mendocino County, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m terribly sorry that you were given a room that should have been temporarily out of service. I cannot understand your decision to reject our offer of another room. While we can’t always fix every problem immediately because of the need for parts or supplies, we can always offer a different room when available. I sincerely apologize that we were not able to meet your expectations on this trip, but I hope you will try us again.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 8 October 2012

We were back in Ukiah for an anniversary celebration and stayed at the Fairfield INn & Suites. It has a location that was easy to find. The breakfast was hot & tasty, although do-it-yourself waffles never seem to cook long enough in these places. The room was comfortable and the A/C worked well as it was quite warm, even for the end of September. Being as how I lived in Ukiah area for 13 years, it was interesting to return for the first time since 1997. The hotel was room was quite clean and basically quiet.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family