“Big city food in Ukiah”

Patrona Restaurant and Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Patrona Restaurant and Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 99 Restaurants in Ukiah
Price range: US$6 - US$27
Cuisines: American, French, Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: School St.
Description: Patrona Restaurant and Lounge is located in the heart of beautiful Ukiah, Mendocino County, California. We are a family-run business and view the restaurant as an extension of our kitchen and living room. Our building served as the town grocery store for over one hundred years. Now lovingly restored, it is softly lit with warm brick walls, filled with hand crafted tables from local artisans and run by a staff that cares. Bridget and Craig, two winery chefs, opened Patrona in 2003. The simple goal was to enjoy the great area we live in and share this with our family and friends. Our mission statement is simply “Happy People”. We need to be happy about what we do and how we do it. Our guests need to be happy and feel good as well as our neighbors and future generations. This means a thoughtful and sustainable business. Our menu changes are based on today’s catch from the gardens, ocean and local purveyors.
San Francisco, California
“Big city food in Ukiah”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

We are from the San Francisco Bay Area, so didn't expect to have such amazing food in Ukiah! The restaurant is decorated with art and wood tables (where you can see the grain). There is a full bar and the cocktails were good - I had the Ukiah Girl, (pomegranate/vodka). The salads were big and the produce was super fresh - I had the beet salad which had mixed greens and a generous portion of roasted beets. For entree, I had Gilligan's Flank, a teriyaki flank steak with gorgonzola served over fries. The gravy on the fries was really good. Dress code is casual, since its Ukiah. Service was good and attentive. Highly recommend this restaurant!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank divekaren

Modesto
“"Snapped Napkin"”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

We arrived about 7:00 pm for their Tuesday night tacos. The guy that greeted us with a smile showed us to a table and then after I sat down he snapped my cloth napkin and placed it onto my lap. ;-) My husband ordered 3 different tacos, grilled cod fish, chicken, and beef. I ordered the special beet raviolis and beet salad. The beet salad was good. I think they could tweak the salad alittle to make it better... Maybe a citrus dressing and sugar glazed walnuts instead of plain walnuts and maybe a few more walnuts could be added as well. I did not like the 3 raviolis. They just didn't taste very good in the brown butter sauce. The waitress switched the ravioli for a fish taco. All of the different tacos were delicious. The service was very good. We would definitely eat here again

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank TCWatson
Brisbane
“Fortuitous Recommendation”
Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

We were on a 4-day road trip from Seattle to San Fran, stumbled upon Ukiah and was recommended Patrona by one of the first locals we met. Lovely food that was obviously prepared with the best ingredients and skill. Excellent service. We agreed that we had experienced one of the best meals of our holiday.

1 Thank GBSWBrisbane
Ukiah, California
“Best dining in Ukiah”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Fresh, local, sustainably raised & organic food; creative cuisine; excellent drinks. Taco Tuesdays is a deal, with a variety of $3 small tacos and $5 magaritas - as well as their regular menu. Wednesday is Community Dinner: 3 courses for $20. Excellent wines from Mendocino County, as well as other regions. I've rarely disliked anything at Patrona's. Consciously prepared quality food; well trained & friendly, knowlegeable staff.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Muhasibi
Santa Rosa, California, United States
“I love their cocktails!”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

I have greatly increased my alcoholic intake since I discovered Patrona's cocktails. There are weekly specials and margarita's (real margaritas, not a mix) are $5 on Taco Tuesdays. Fun ambiance, great service, one of my favorite places in Ukiah.

• Visited April 2014