“Nicest staff ever!”

Reviewed 1 August 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Timothy L
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

The only good experience was after driving 13 hours straight to get here they let me check in early, and that's where good went to YUCK!!!!!!! My room was outdated stains on the carpet ,chair cushions,wall boards had YUCK on them,the walls were patched and not very well,the shower window has cob webs all on the outside of them, and my floor towel was wet,and the mirrors have smudges on them. Thank God I'm only here at night. I'd go somewhere else just can't afford to go anywhere else. On my next trip I'll pay more and go somewhere else.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

My fiancee and I were in the process of moving to Ukiah because of his new job.
We were unable to find a house when we first came to town so we checked out a few pet friendly hotels and lucked up on Days Inn at 950 N State St Ukiah CA... And the folks there are AWESOME... The room was clean and the service by housekeeping was tremendous. .. And Nick is lifesaver. .. God Bless him and his business. ..
Cindy B....TN

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank CindyS1961
Reviewed 6 July 2014

It was my moms 60th class reunion. We normally stay in a pet friendly Best Western as she has 2 lil ones but this was closer. I called 1 month in advance told them of the situation that we would be bringing them. I also told them it was a 3 day event. They NEVER said we would not be able to leave pets in room. First of all we got there at 2:30, check in time was 2, room had not been started to be cleaned. I asked how long, they said 1 hr. I told them we were suppose to be at some ones home by 4 & was hoping to clean up. She called for them to clean, we got in aprox. 45 min. later & noticed that they DIDNOT change Bed comforters or blankets just sheets. We were 30 mins late to the first function. The only "pet friendly" place to take your dog was filthy w/garbage & glass all over way over at the other end of the complex by the dumpster's. We were gone aprox. 3 hrs. came back & the man owner called & said that we had a complaint about the dogs barking & had to move people up stairs. Told him they were not barking when we left nor when we got back. He then called the man down that complained (which I think is very un-professional) & in front of my mom the man said "Well my kids heard them bark so they started Barking back at the dogs so I couldn't have that" So the mans brats were teasing the dogs. He then said we were never to leave them un-attended, I told them I was never told that nor was I given any rules on that, He said you have to call the hotel & not just make reservations on-line as everyone is different. I told him I called THEM & made reservations with THEM. He said "Well you can move to another hotel I don't want you to be un-happy I will refund you" . I told him first of all they charged us more then what I was told & where on a Friday nite am I going to move my tired 79 yr. old mom at 9:30 ? He said there's lots of places. So I started calling around & the pet friendly were full. By the time I found 1 it was after 10 & my mom was tired I wasn't going to pack her up & move her so we stayed. It was very loud banging till almost 1a.m. when we called they did nothing. Also they must not have any sound board in walls, you are surrounded by FOUR other rooms & you constantly hear toilets & showers running. I did make reservations to stay at Quality Inn the next day. This was a once in a life time excitement for my mom that they put a damper on. I did not realize just how filthy the place was till daylight. We were in such a hurry to leave the nite before for the first function. Pictures to follow, they should be shut down. I guess because they get traveling over night's they can charge $100 a night & get by with it . I have stayed in 1 other Days Inn But after this I can Honestly say I will NEVER stay in another one again!!! If they do not see over these people better then this, NO THANK YOU! I will stay with a name I can trust. I will be posting on the WONDERFUL, CLEAN Quality Inn.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Continues to be a good value. Got in late and our room (as we reserved) was a king. Big and roomy, clean, older but super good price that can't be beat. Quiet and off the freeway too. Eating room has several tables & a decent selection. Owners efficient, friendly, and professional. No hassles here. We will continue to use this motel and appreciate the positives. Nice large pool for the families too. Lots of parking. If you don't like older places with a little wear than this might not be your cup of tea but if you want a good comfy room for a great price, this is it. A/C clean and worked great without sounding like a freight train. Also has a fridge and microwave if you need it. Kind of slim on outlets but not a big deal for us. Almost hate to tell you all this as I like our being able to grab a room on our way to and from the bay area but I appreciate the info from the community so you gotta give a little too.

Room Tip: We like the king room but they also have suites that we have gotten at least once before when travel...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple