Quality Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewssausagelarge bathroomroom was cleanpastriesstate streetan older hotelstay there againthe general managersan franciscostayed one nighteggsanderson valleycomplimentary breakfastnice poolfridge and microwaveroad tripparking lot
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Stayed here after several days camping in the area. While the bed was very comfortable, there were several things about the room that were sub-par. I had several problems with my keycard and had to go to the office at least 3 times to resolve this. The first time they had to put me in a different room since reprogramming the key didn't work. I went to take a shower, and there was a dirty rag hanging on the shower curtain rod from a previous guest. The HBO guide was from October 2013 with no info for November. There were no available outlets for plugging in a computer or charging a cell phone; I had to pull the mattress out and unplug a light so that I could get some work done. Also, while the hotel had signs indicating it's environmental friendly approach, my rack-hung towel was replaced the second day, as was the mini bottle of lotion that I had only partially used. Seems wasteful to me since I was staying 2 nights. The accessory lock on my door was broken, and the walls were really thin. I will say that the staff was very kind and helpful, and I appreciated having a good mini-fridge in the room. Overall, it was an average place.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank A S
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Traveling through the area, needed a place for the night. Stopped here to check for availability. Very nice front desk staff, short wait for check-in. Hotel appears to be older, but has been kept up. Carpeting was not stained, no odor in the room, comforters looked new. Soft towels and washcloths. Bed was very comfortable for the one night stay. The table in the room was wobbly, you had to be careful if you put a drink on it. Have no complaints, just your average hotel, clean, quiet and nice..

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 October 2013

For a Pet Friendly hotel you can't beat the clean rooms and the value this hotel offers. After traveling 10 hours, you just want to lie down and rest, this is what we did when we arrived. I have been traveling with pets for 13 years, this hotel exceeds them all. Randy, owner/manager was an excellent host where any need was met. The complimentary breakfast was an excellent way to start our day.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Cooperbox
Reviewed 21 October 2013

For a place to crash the night, it was perfect. The rooms are clean, bed comfy, showers hot etc. The hospitality here is truly excellent. The owner was exceptionally friendly and very genuine. She showed such warmth and sincerity that it made the stay so much more pleasing. Breakfast is included and is good so no need to seek out alternatives. On offer was cereal and coffee-perfect for me. But, also offered was scrambled egg/sausages/toast/pastries/juice/fruit etc.
No complaints and recommended.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank a w
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Check in by Sam was easy and professional. The room was clean with new carpet and bed comfy. No noise too from heater or fridge and the fridge was even defrosted -- what a treat and the bathroom was huge. The one thing I like was the outlets were not hidden behind beds and desk so easy to plug in our computer and phones. That's a plus for me.
I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple