“The BEST Italian Deli - EVER”

Claro's Italian Markets
Ranked #1 of 207 Restaurants in Upland
Cuisines: Italian, Delicatessen
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
San Francisco, California
“The BEST Italian Deli - EVER”
Reviewed 18 July 2013

If you are looking for cuts of Italian meats and cheeses, then Claro's is the place to go! I wish we had one closer to where I currently live, but whenever I visit my family in Upland, CA, I always have fun stocking up on all of my Deli fav's at Claro's!

Visited July 2013

West Covina, California
“Now That's Italian!”
Reviewed 19 September 2012

I wouldn't shop anywhere else for my Italian food. I always purchase my cold cuts there, wouldn't even dream of purchasing Italian sausage for my homemade spaghetti sauce anywhere but at Claro's. It's a family run store with only the highest quality of meats, cheeses, hot foods and wow the bakery. It's simply the Best!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Linda G
Auburn, California
“Excellent customer service”
Reviewed 10 July 2012

Claro's market has a wonderful deli selection. I asked the clerk behind the deli case if he would make me a very special sandwich with fresh muzzarella, tomatoes and fresh basil. He was very happy to make the sandwich for me and it was delicioso! Thank you for the wonderful and friendly staff at your Market/Deli.. I shopped at Claro's-Covina, 259 E. College St., Covina, CA 91723; phone #626-339-3333

• Visited July 2012
Claremont, California
“A little bit of Italy”
Reviewed 25 January 2012

Charming staff and wonderful selection of foods, fresh and packaged.

Visited January 2012
Pomona, CA
“Fresh Tasty and Authentically Italian!”
Reviewed 29 October 2009

Moving here from back east and being Italian, I was looking for a place where I could buy some real Italian groceries and pancetta, cappacuolo , and Italian bread. Claro's was the place! My husband & I went and bought fresh meats and cheeses and made the best sandwiches this side of heaven. Ok, Ok, I should not have had the cannoli but it was so delicious and fresh! And the people behind the counter were so patient and helpful.