“More of a to-go deli than sit down”

Claro's Italian Markets
Ranked #1 of 211 Restaurants in Upland
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Italian
Reviewed 11 February 2014

When I was growing up I spent summers with family in NJ and New York City and had a lot of deli food. Shopping in this deli was like taking a trip back to my childhood. They have so many of the brand names I saw when little. We chose several items to make a great picnic lunch for our family to eat at the park. Very good tasting food, sliced to order, and a huge variety to choose from. Everything was very good quality, we had to stop ourselves from buying more than we could eat during our stay in Upland.

1  Thank SpicyAnthony

Reviewed 24 November 2013

Fantastic Italian imports and locally made deli and baked items; superb sandwiches and breads, reminds us of the local Italian delis in Chicago!

1  Thank lrcInlandEmpire_CA
Reviewed 18 July 2013

If you are looking for cuts of Italian meats and cheeses, then Claro's is the place to go! I wish we had one closer to where I currently live, but whenever I visit my family in Upland, CA, I always have fun stocking up on all of my Deli fav's at Claro's!

Reviewed 19 September 2012

I wouldn't shop anywhere else for my Italian food. I always purchase my cold cuts there, wouldn't even dream of purchasing Italian sausage for my homemade spaghetti sauce anywhere but at Claro's. It's a family run store with only the highest quality of meats, cheeses, hot foods and wow the bakery. It's simply the Best!

1  Thank Linda G
Reviewed 10 July 2012

Claro's market has a wonderful deli selection. I asked the clerk behind the deli case if he would make me a very special sandwich with fresh muzzarella, tomatoes and fresh basil. He was very happy to make the sandwich for me and it was delicioso! Thank you for the wonderful and friendly staff at your Market/Deli.. I shopped at Claro's-Covina, 259 E. College St., Covina, CA 91723; phone #626-339-3333