“$9 Prime Rib can't be beat.”

The Wild Creek Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 9 Restaurants in Upper Lake
Price range: US$4 - US$40
Description: The Wild Creek Restaurant is a 200 seat casual dining experience serving classic American fare and Northern California favorites. Enjoy our spacious, comfortable dining room, while you indulge in our steaks, seafood, pasta, burgers, salads and more! We offer buffets 4 days a week and land and sea specials Friday! Breakfast and lunch buffets are Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 10a-2p. Our seafood buffet is Wednesdays from 4p-9p. Friday's and Saturday's enjoy a late dinner and cocktail from 4p-10p. Please call for more information.
Reviewed 13 May 2014

The daily menu has interesting healthy choices besides the meat-and-potatoes. Be warned though, if it is a buffet night, they close both the reg. restaurant seating and the walk-away kitchen. Your other dinner choices are the Blue Wing or Robinson's. Full bar including Guiness on tap. Lake County wines by the glass. Sports on TV. Table seating as well.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Their buffet was excellent. We've been here last spring break to celebrate my in-laws birthday with friends and family. I ordered for myself a Seafood Steamboat for curiousity it is made up of very delicious bake potato and a lobster bisque a little spicy which is surprising to me and it was so good. My husband had his prime rib as it was the best ever. There was no boring moment everybody was so pleased and happy with their meal and i had a taste of their beef stroganoff and I had to say it was great. There was no boring moment everybody was enjoying their meal. The portion was much and we are stuffed on that night. The service was excellent as well, I like the vibe of this casino/ restaurant. Clean since it is new and I hope they will maintain the standard because we will absolutely back this summer.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

The Running Creek Casino is a small but excellent site that you can even bring kids. The restaurant has a direct door with windows galore to give you and open feel and the ability to look outside. In the summer they even have outside sitting. Their seafood buffet is excellent.

2  Thank Nick S
Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

We saw the Prime rib dinner special ad in our book at Featherbed Railroad bed and breakfast. Where we was staying at. We also was craving a good dinner. And we got one of the best dinners ever.Both our steaks were so tender and yummy. The bake potato was great too. We left happy and stuffed. Thanks for a great dinner !!!

1  Thank nivz27
Reviewed 10 March 2014

It's a casino, so the prices are pretty good. I've eaten in the snack bar and they have very good taco's and sandwiches. But for the restaurant, very very good. Service was just average, atmosphere was pretty good, and the food was very good. I've heard they have a seafood buffet on Friday and Saturday and have heard it is very good and a great value.

1  Thank ConnieRainer