The Lodge at Blue Lakes
WorldMark Clear Lake(Nice)
  • Pool
Regency Inn(Lakeport)
View Hotel
All reviewsblue lakeget awaylake countytroutevery morningcontinental breakfastelectric boathidden gemfree kayakingroad tripjacuzzi tubmary annkayak rentalsdaughter's weddingwood floorsmountain viewgrounds are well maintained
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Hearty breakfast. Pleasant attitude of the staff. The lake access was very good. Enough parking space and easy room access. We had wineries and vies within easy reach. We visited already three times and plan to visit again.

1  Thank Rachel B
Reviewed 22 August 2013

I visited this place two times this Summer because of how much I love this place. I brought my grandchildren for this the perfect place to spend Summer with them. Beautiful Lake, Beautiful Landscape, Beautiful Rooms and Beautiful Staff!!! They respond to any requests I make and they fulfill these requests beyond my expectations. Definitely, I highly recommend this place and I shall return! I'm not a Fisherman but, I saw a lot of fish caught by people off the docks and electric boats available at any time.

Room Tip: Choose Waterfront for a better view of the lake
Reviewed 20 August 2013

The lodge is a 5 star getaway! The rooms are immaculate for country style vacationing! The Lake is original, clean and beautiful! Customer service is an A+. Lots of things to do! The owners are the sweetest people imaginable. More than helpful and friendly. Jackie the morning chef, can cook an outstanding Spanish egg. Great breakfast spot looking out over the lake. Bring Food for the barbecue such as: steak, chicken etc. And cocktails under the moon light!

Room Tip: Double rooms are great for a big family!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2013

As you're driving by, don't let the modest exterior fool you. The rooms are quaint and clean, and I think they all have a second door leading to the lake!

Although there aren't very many restaurants around, nor grocery stores (note: bring food to BBQ for the duration of your stay like steaks, chicken, fish, etc. - and don't forget about food for lunch - next time, I'm bringing PB&J sandwiches), the Lodge has your breakfast covered! Continental breakfast is served at 9am every morning...Jackie does an amazing job with her eggs - I think you have to ask for them as they are cooked to order and not on the breakfast table.

Did I say that the Lodge is at the lake's edge? Bring your floaties, or whatever else 'floats your boat,' cause swimming in the lake is amazing! They have boats, kayaks and peddle boats for rent. You can even fish off the dock - unfortunately, we didn't have time to fish, but there's always next time. As a matter of fact, we plan to come back before the summer's over!

During our two-night stay, there appeared to be repeat or regular guests...which says it all! Lodge at Blue Lakes, get ready, cause we're coming back!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Amazing lake. 2hours out of the Bay Area and it feels like a quiet lake in New England or maybe the high Sierra. And while close to Clear Lake, it is nothing like it. Great swimming and fishing lake. Clean water and no speed boats! The owners are the sweetest people imaginable. More than helpful and friendly. Great breakfast spot looking out over the lake.

Room Tip: You want a room facing the water. Trust me.