If you're looking for a quiet spot to relax and write or do any kind of creative work, or just kick back on a grassy, sunny shore by a blue, blue lake you should know about this Russian River hideaway just east of Ukiah.
A beautifully restored fishing lodge, with upscale rooms featuring Jacuzzis and marble floors, free Continental breakfasts and kyacks (morning is the best time) backed up with personal attention from owners Peter and Maryanne and their courteous staff leaves very little to be desired from check-in to check-out.
And fishing? Outdoor facilities for cleaning and cooking your catch are provided.
Have I left the impression that the Lodge is just for grownups?
The gentle access to the lake makes it suitable for children, and you won't have to worry about them being swamped by motor boat wakes, as there is a 5mph speed limit.
Plenty of space to park your big rig with easy access to Highway 20 completes the package.
It's easy and fun and the drive up through the wine country offers plenty of great vistas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lodge At Blue Lakes offers 21 premium guestrooms, including one Waterfront Executive Suite. Rooms feature lake or mountain views. Room types are deluxe 4 poster beds with in room jacuzzi tub, kitchenettes, lakeside and mountainside rooms. Guestrooms are individually furnished and decorated. Wireless Internet access is limited and is only available to certain rooms/areas. Free local calls. Flat screen TVs, small refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are provided. Air conditioning, climate control, welcome amenities, and hair dryers are also included. Microwaves and irons/ironing boards can be requested. Rooms are accessible via exterior corridors. Housekeeping is provided. All guestrooms are non-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your The Lodge at Blue Lakes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Blue Lakes Hotel Upper Lake
- Hotel At Blue Lakes
- Resort At Blue Lakes
- The Lodge At Blue Lakes Lake County, California