We have been coming for years and now it is beautiful, but you have to deal with Mr. Pete watching everything you are doing and harassing you if you swim in the lake. He followed my kids the first nightand told them they need to watch what they were doing and to pick up the room. You pay a ton of money to be harassed........the idoit didn't even know that the kids were on his website as fisherman. Of course now they will not be on there. I would not want anything associated with this place if you have to deal with him. He is cares about the weddings...but don't bring kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lodge At Blue Lakes offers 21 premium guestrooms, including one Waterfront Executive Suite. Rooms feature lake or mountain views. Room types are deluxe 4 poster beds with in room jacuzzi tub, kitchenettes, lakeside and mountainside rooms. Guestrooms are individually furnished and decorated. Wireless Internet access is limited and is only available to certain rooms/areas. Free local calls. Flat screen TVs, small refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are provided. Air conditioning, climate control, welcome amenities, and hair dryers are also included. Microwaves and irons/ironing boards can be requested. Rooms are accessible via exterior corridors. Housekeeping is provided. All guestrooms are non-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Agoda, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your The Lodge at Blue Lakes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Blue Lakes Hotel Upper Lake
- Hotel At Blue Lakes
- Resort At Blue Lakes
- The Lodge At Blue Lakes Lake County, California