As a "regular" at the Lodge I know I can always look forward to a warm welcome from owners Peter and Maryann Schmid and their friendly staff.They really go out of their way to look after your needs without being intrusive, mindful of the world-famous hospitality of innkeepers in Peter's native Switzerland. With its almost alpine setting on sparkling Blue Lakes, I can easily imagine myself in the Swiss countryside, say Interlaken or Neuchatel, and I finish my stay in the same relaxed state of mind. The Swiss flag even flutters over the swimming pool.
Blessed tranquility! Who could ask for more?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lodge At Blue Lakes offers 21 premium guestrooms, including one Waterfront Executive Suite. Rooms feature lake or mountain views. Room types are deluxe 4 poster beds with in room jacuzzi tub, kitchenettes, lakeside and mountainside rooms. Guestrooms are individually furnished and decorated. Wireless Internet access is limited and is only available to certain rooms/areas. Free local calls. Flat screen TVs, small refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are provided. Air conditioning, climate control, welcome amenities, and hair dryers are also included. Microwaves and irons/ironing boards can be requested. Rooms are accessible via exterior corridors. Housekeeping is provided. All guestrooms are non-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your The Lodge at Blue Lakes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Blue Lakes Hotel Upper Lake
- Hotel At Blue Lakes
- Resort At Blue Lakes
- The Lodge At Blue Lakes Lake County, California