“So VERY Impressed!!! Exceptional Costumer Service!!! Great stay!!”

Comfort Suites Vacaville
Ranked #5 of 15 Hotels in Vacaville
NC
“So VERY Impressed!!! Exceptional Costumer Service!!! Great stay!!”
Reviewed 21 March 2011

I had a wonderful stay at this hotel. The room was immaculate.& very comfortable. What impressed me the most was the customer service at this particular hotel. This was my first trip to California & my first trip without my husband. I was not just cheerfully greeted every time i walked into the lobby but the staff took a personnel interest in providing me with places to go, points of interest, directions & tips on what to see. When I checked out; I accidentally left all my jewelry in the night stand. Housekeeping turned it in & I received a phone call with shipment information. When I didn't receive it with in 10 days, I recalled the manager who spoke with UPS & found out the exact location & delivery date. I feel like they went above & beyond to make my stay as pleasant as possible. This will be the only place i will stay upon my return back to Vacaville. Great job everyone!! I am most impressed!! I was there for a conference but with all the outlets & shopping close by The close proximity of major highways to San Francisco, Napa valley, & Sacramento, this is a great location!!

• Stayed March 2011, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Dundee, Michigan
Reviewed 26 February 2011

We had a king bed with a sofa, desk & HD tv. Room was very clean and Joe the manager was a sweetheart!! Took great care of us and made us feel welcome. Breakfast was ok. Eggs & sausage looked a bit unappetizing but still worth free breakfast with waffles, cereal, pastries, etc.

• Stayed February 2011
Dixon, California
Reviewed 2 January 2011

We stayed there my husband and children for 3 weeks due to moving and waiting for are new home ... so the employess were truely exceptional the staff were great and very friendly they were always greeting us and had smiles on the face general manger Joe Collins was a very nice person and professinal and was great for are whole stay also friendly to children which was great ! they offered a free breakfast from 6am to 9 am which was wonderful as i had young kids that had to go to school and ther ate before that they could not wait till each morning they had a great selection of food are rooms were cleaned everyday what was also great is the couch that was a pull out bed with two queens and good size room with fridge and microwave the hotel was very clean the laundry area the pool all of the above . we could not not asked for anything else it was quiet and pleasant and actually miss the hotel and our room ! So basically my whole family would truley reccomend this as a place to stay !!!! keep up the great service !

• Stayed November 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank csantosshaw
Newark, California
Reviewed 22 December 2010

The staff was as friendly as can be. Once you step in you feel as if it's your home away from home. I had an amazing time and the service they offered was beyond exceptional. If I ever end up in Vacaville again, they are my number one choice :)

• Stayed December 2010, travelled with family
Pueblo, CO
Reviewed 16 November 2010

Very nice motel, clean with good beds, excellent staff and above average breakfast including scrabbled eggs, sausage, waffles and cold items.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled solo
Springfield, OR.
Reviewed 27 October 2010

This Choice hotel in Vacaville California has been visited by me twice now. The first time I visited was in August of 2008 when the hotel was new and had been open only a month or so. My visit this time, two years later proved to be very similar to the first visit.
The hotel is quiet even with Interstate 80 just a few blocks away.
The location off the freeway is a little difficult to find. Many of the roads around Vacaville have different names depending if you turn left, right or go straight. This is one tough town to navigate. Coming off I-80 south to get to the hotel, you come to an intersection that has 4 different names. UGH!
But...
This is a great hotel to stay at. Rates are vert reasonable.
Because the hotel is almost brand new, the accommodations are wonderful. Flat panel TV's with Dish satellite. Comfortable bed.
Very clean and well maintained.
Indoor pool and spa are nice, since it can get very hot durring the summer.
Not sure how helpful the staff is because we didn't need anything. Usual complimentary breakfast. Waffles, sausages, cereal, yogurt, juice, etc, is enjoyable.
Both times I have stayed here, the hotel was mostly vacant, so word about this place is not out yet.
Lots of restaurants and shops nearby.
Issues I had include location. Not where the hotel is located, but how the town names its streets.
Two light switches on the wall did not turn on any lights. You turn the lights on at the light.
Could not figure out the thermostat on the wall. I just used the control on the heating / AC unit. Which was a little noisy.
Breakfast not offered after 9:00am. I wanted to sleep in a little more...

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 October 2010

I had a wonderful stay at this hotel. The rooms were clean and the bed was really comfortable (and I was 8 months pregnant!). The breakfast was good, though the eggs were a little cold. There was a good variety of food for a contintental breakfast. I was really pleased with everything else and I will definitely try other comfort suites when I travel!

• Stayed August 2010