“Vacaville, Ca. to attend funeral”

Comfort Suites Vacaville
Ranked #6 of 15 Hotels in Vacaville
Reviewed 12 December 2013

Used your hotel to attend a funeral. Was pleased with hour facility. I used the 800 number to book. I was told there was two rooms left. I really did not believe her. As I thought, I was right. The hotel was not that booked. I did not appreciate to be lied to.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 23 November 2013

The hotel General Manager was very accommodating when booking a block of rooms for our team. Our stay was great, and the staff was friendly and helpful. We appreciated having rooms together in the same general area for our boys to be together...Thank you for your hospitality!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 October 2013

We were in CA for a family event, just a quick trip with 2 nights at the hotel. It was clean, quiet and comfortable. No drama or hassles. Breakfast was adequate and flavorful. Not a gourmet experience, but plenty of choices of quality food and beverages. Above all, I also felt comfy and safe there. The windows opened and we kept one open in the evening without noise or noxious odors. It was also convenient to the interstate. Overall, I will probably stay there next time we return for family events.

Room Tip: Not sure. I inspected the assigned room and was very happy with the first room offered. It was over...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 October 2013

My wife and I arrived to celebrate our 29th anniversary The room had two bulbs out, no tissue, and was generally dirty. We figured that it would get cleaned up the next day. Boy were we off. Housekeeping didn't show and the room was now lacking clean towels, tissue and toilet paper. Why bother there are plenty of choices in the area. What makes matters worse is the staff and management don't care.... They told me to call expedia???

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Jd2458
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Another great Comfort Inn and Suites. All of the usual amenities and expected cleanliness, but the location was the best..a few blocks from the freeway and outlets, but tucked away on a cul-de-sac so no traffic or noise.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PKBC
Reviewed 26 September 2013 via mobile

Wife and I stopped here en route to San Francisco on a road trip initially from Vegas. Was very good for what you pay for. Rooms are clean and bed was certainly very comfortable, haven't slept that well in a long time!

Also was handy being close to outlet and various places to eat in close vicinity.

All in all a good stay with a great bed.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 10 September 2013 via mobile

We arrived here after a night in a 2 star motel in napa, this hotel is cheaper, and much much better, in retrospect I should have stayed here instead, and make the 40 minutes drive, the difference in quality is totally worth it.
The room is big, bathroom is clean and relatively new, front desk helpful, and breakfast is OK.
If you stayed late after shopping in vacaville, or on your way to tahoe, or look for acheap stay to see napa or sonoma, I strongly recommend, great value for your money.

• Stayed: September 2013