“Amazing and homely experience”

Comfort Suites Vacaville
Ranked #6 of 15 Hotels in Vacaville
Reviewed 22 December 2010

The staff was as friendly as can be. Once you step in you feel as if it's your home away from home. I had an amazing time and the service they offered was beyond exceptional. If I ever end up in Vacaville again, they are my number one choice :)

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family

Reviewed 16 November 2010

Very nice motel, clean with good beds, excellent staff and above average breakfast including scrabbled eggs, sausage, waffles and cold items.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 October 2010

This Choice hotel in Vacaville California has been visited by me twice now. The first time I visited was in August of 2008 when the hotel was new and had been open only a month or so. My visit this time, two years later proved to be very similar to the first visit.
The hotel is quiet even with Interstate 80 just a few blocks away.
The location off the freeway is a little difficult to find. Many of the roads around Vacaville have different names depending if you turn left, right or go straight. This is one tough town to navigate. Coming off I-80 south to get to the hotel, you come to an intersection that has 4 different names. UGH!
But...
This is a great hotel to stay at. Rates are vert reasonable.
Because the hotel is almost brand new, the accommodations are wonderful. Flat panel TV's with Dish satellite. Comfortable bed.
Very clean and well maintained.
Indoor pool and spa are nice, since it can get very hot durring the summer.
Not sure how helpful the staff is because we didn't need anything. Usual complimentary breakfast. Waffles, sausages, cereal, yogurt, juice, etc, is enjoyable.
Both times I have stayed here, the hotel was mostly vacant, so word about this place is not out yet.
Lots of restaurants and shops nearby.
Issues I had include location. Not where the hotel is located, but how the town names its streets.
Two light switches on the wall did not turn on any lights. You turn the lights on at the light.
Could not figure out the thermostat on the wall. I just used the control on the heating / AC unit. Which was a little noisy.
Breakfast not offered after 9:00am. I wanted to sleep in a little more...

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 October 2010

I had a wonderful stay at this hotel. The rooms were clean and the bed was really comfortable (and I was 8 months pregnant!). The breakfast was good, though the eggs were a little cold. There was a good variety of food for a contintental breakfast. I was really pleased with everything else and I will definitely try other comfort suites when I travel!

• Stayed: August 2010
Reviewed 8 September 2010

After staying here for three weeks on business, I was very happy with my experience here. The staff was very accommodating and friendly throughout my stay. The room was spacious and clean. I never had much time to use their amenities such as the pool but the complimentary breakfast was convenient whenever I had a chance to catch it. The location is not bad especially since there are many restaurants to eat at in the area that are relatively close as well as an outlet for shopping. It took three weeks to eat at most of the restaurants in the area so that gives you an idea about the variety of food in that area. Overall I had a great experience and I expect to be staying here again if more business comes up.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 August 2010

I have been staying at this hotel for one year now. I have nothing less than the best! My rooms have always been clean , the beds are amazing , and the staff are always respectful . I drive 3hrs and when i get there i just want peace and that is what i get on every stay . This truly is the perfect hotel !!! enjoy.
Ms.Slaughter

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 June 2010

My husband and I stayed here with our two young grandchildren, 3 and 2, and had a wonderful night. Room was large enough to accommodate us with these active boys, and not trip over each other. Love the inside. Service is wonderful, very friendly, and the breakfast was great.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family