“Pricy”

Dining options: Dinner
Florida, New York
“Pricy”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Let me just say I personally do not eat sushi but the rest of my family does. Came here for dinner and the food was just OK. I got steak asparagus appetizer dish as a meal and it was covered in a spicy sauce that I was not aware of at all. The pieces that did not have the sauce were just OK and I couldnt eat the rest. Goyza was over done to my liking and everyone else was not impressed with the sushi, we wont be visiting again in the future. Too pricy

• Visited May 2014

Vacaville, California
“A taste of Japan”
Reviewed 13 August 2012 via mobile

dblrplt restaurant that brings home a taste of Japan. I can't wait for the Fairfield store to open up.
Tyson and crew.

Delaware, United States
“Dont plan on going back”
Reviewed 21 July 2012

We just moved to the area a couple months ago and we heard that this place had good sushi. It was just ok. The rice was overcooked and it just didnt have a fresh taste. I was really disappointed.

NorCal
“Going down hill, goto Hisui 2”
Reviewed 6 October 2011

This used to be my favorite Sushi place in Vacaville but the last couple of visits left me wanting more. The quality has dropped as the cost has increased. The best Sushi in Vacaville by far, it’s not listed yet, is Hisui 2 in the Creekside Shopping center. Their food, atmosphere and prices can’t be beat.

• Visited October 2011
2 Thank DieHardRamsFan
“Awesome food, great location, friendly...”
Reviewed 12 March 2010

Awesome food, great location, friendly. The BEST sushi in the area, hands down!
Woody!