“Great stay here,would highly recommend it !”

Hampton Inn & Suites Vacaville-Napa Valley
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Vacaville
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Booked an advanced purchase reservation to come here to attend my son's wedding in April and could not have been more pleased with my choice. The manager Cassandra and her staff are so professional, courteous and went out of their way to accommodate my requests. The property is very well maintained, very clean and we felt very comfortable in our accommodations. We were there for 4 nights, including the weekend ,and it was very quiet even though it was a busy place !
There was a wide variety of breakfast choices, something for everyone and any kind of dietary restrictions. Front desk was very helpful in providing directions and suggestions on where to find places to shop & dine. Will be back to this area again and will look forward to staying here again !

1  Thank Diakat1

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Came for a wedding and it was very relaxing and very nice to stay and not worry about where we were staying, the breakfast was great, there were a lot of choices including a waffle iron, pretty cool, I will defiantly be staying again and will be looking for Hampton Inns when we travel again!!! Will recommend to my friends as well! Thank you

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Every moment of our 2 night stay was wonderful. Greeted at check in.....had reservation. Stay was great staff friendly and helpful. Everything was wonderful. Thank you. Would highly recommend this particular Hampton Inn.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

We checked out of the hotel a day early after the couple we were traveling with found a crack pipe in their room. They had used all of their towels the day before and the towels were changed that day. The hand towel hanging over the rack that had a washcloth folded in a fan pattern had a crack pipe shoved down in it. It was obvious that the person cleaning the room was smoking crack in the room while cleaning and apparently was about to get caught and hide the pipe and then apparently left it there or forgot it was there. We alerted the manager and the front desk clerk came to the room so that we could show her the problem as the manager was not on duty since it was Easter. The front desk clerk did not seem concerned with the issue and wasn't prepared to handle the problem. We should have called in the police to address the issue. We were appalled and shocked that this problem occurred and the front desk clerk had to be prompted to resolve the problem through compensation for the room. The clerk gave us one day of credit which is ridiculous and we ended up checking out early because we didn't feel safe or that the issue was going to be resolved. We were assured that the General Manager would be giving us a call the next day and we just returned from our vacation yesterday and never heard from him. I work in the service industry and I'm appalled that this occurred in the first place but even more dissatisfied that the issue wasn't followed up on and resolved.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Frances W
Team H, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Vacaville-Napa Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We would like to convey our sincerest apologies for the incident you experienced with us during your last stay.

This is an isolated incident and extremely unusual for our hotel. We appreaciate that you took the time to bring this incident to our attention, as we are looking into this situation.

We have taken the necessary steps to guarantee your reimbursement for your full stay.
Our hotel is committed to providing our guest with a friendly and clean surrounding during their stay. I can assure that this is of great concern to us and has not been over looked. Our goal is to deliver the ultimate experience in service and accommodations for our guest everytime.

I apologize once again, and I thank you for choosing to stay with us. Please contact me by phone or email with any questions or concerns.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

The staff and management were very helpful and accommodating. The room was great and breakfast was balanced. I was from out of state. So, I needed extra help with orientation. The desk staff helped a great deal. I highly recommend this Hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 April 2014

My 2 sisters and I checked in to the Hampton Inn and Suites Vacaville, CA for a 5 night stay. I booked directly with the hotel and Cassandra was extremely helpful! Our room was exactly as she had explained to us. We had asked for a cot, but decided that 2 of us could share a bed. Anything we asked for was given to us promptly and with the utmost courtesy! We asked for extra towels and extra pillows.Delivered within minutes! Each day, the towels were replenished without us needing to ask for the extras. Hampton Inn touts the fact that they change the duvet covers for each guest...amazing!! So nice to have a CLEAN cotton duvet cover instead of some itchy, never washed polyester spread!

I'm a fanatic on cleanliness....this Hampton Inn housekeeping crew exceeded my expectations-daily!
I have stayed in extended stay locations and this Hampton Inn had that nice feeling and touch. They have even gone so far as to decorate the hotel for Easter. Pride in their work environment is felt here by any of the employees we came across.

Breakfast daily....."grandma" serving as hostess was a nice touch. Plenty of choices: different eggs each day, sausage, waffles, biscuits and gravy, juices, fruit, breads...a little something for everyone. Pre-packaged "breakfast on the go" was available too. Coffee and tea set out all day long. Apples and bananas were in a bowl for the taking all day long.
Exercise room was small but adequate for a quick workout. There was an outdoor pool and hot tub, but we didn't have time to use it.

I had always thought of Hampton Inn as a "budget" hotel. This one was fantastic! Nothing "budget" about it, except the price! I don't remember the other front desk workers, but each one was so kind, friendly and ready to answer questions for us. There is a reason they are ranked so high on Tripadvisor. Well Deserved! Way to go, Hampton Inn and Suites!

1  Thank chicagofamof6
Reviewed 31 March 2014

This was a very basic experience. The room was fairly clean. The t.v. was not working correctly as well as the wi fi was not strong. I very much enjoyed the breakfast and the work out room. I would very much like to re visit under different terms. I was on a business call and would like this experience for vacation reasons instead.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business