“Best value for money, very big rooms, nice pool, great breakfast”

Ranked #10 of 15 Hotels in Vacaville
Hesperia, California, United States
“Best value for money, very big rooms, nice pool, great breakfast”
Reviewed 30 May 2012

Me and my partners had a very good stay at this hotel. the staff is very nice and helpful, the rooms are clean and neat and the pool was awesome. laundry facilities on site and the breakfast included is very good. they treat us as a part of their family and you really feel like home (especially if your job has a lot of travelling involved) and compared to a lot of other hotels with similar prices in other cities, this hotel is truly worth every dollar. will definately use that for all our future business trips to the area!

• Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank Ramin N

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Rancho Cucamonga, California
Reviewed 30 May 2012

I have stayed at this hotel at least 10 times over the past 2 years when we travel to the area for work at Travis AFB. The staff is always warm & welcoming & provides whatever we need. Free internet, free breakfast, & it's right off the freeway. If there is ever any issue, it was handled right away. I highly recommend staying here, whether it's for business or pleasure, we'll be back again & again!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Billy H
Reviewed 12 October 2011

I stayed there on the weekend the value of your money is great. Room was clean pool looked to be well kept up and the room was big especially for your buck. I love this hotel management was great also. They welcomed me in like a guest in there home. I will definitely stay there every weekend if I could

• Stayed October 2011
1 Thank Robertoaguilar84
Rocklin, California
Reviewed 7 September 2011

My boyfriend and I read the review so it sounded like a good place to stay especially for the price. However the room was so filthy I was highly considering leaving right then. There were holes in the walls, the TV did not work, the bathroom was dirty the shower looked sooooo dirty I did not even want to stand in there without my flip flops. There was no mattress pad on the mattress. I will never stay there again!!!!!!!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Cervata71
sunilbk, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this review, 9 September 2011
I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our property. Cleaniness and guest satisfaction is very important to us. Your review is a concern to us but also surprising, because our staff was not informed about your dissatisfaction, after you had checked in or during your two night stay with us.Our policy would be 1) change rooms or 2) a 100% refund if the guest is not satisfied and also assist in locating another hotel that suits there needs. If you were not saisfied during your first night of stay with us, we would have gladly refunded your entire stay.

Travellers are raving about these Vacaville hotels

Oakland, California
Reviewed 7 September 2011

I saw the reviews and chose it based on the great ones. It was bad. It is very old, mold around the bath shower and windows. Many patched repairs seen on the walls and ceiling and shower tiles. Small window AC cooled part of the room and the rest stayed hot. Shower handle coming off and the water turned cool and scalding during the shower. Smelled from garbage can outside the room filtered into the room. The wi fi didnt work and when I asked for help they promised to call back and didnt. No connection.
The positives were that is was quiet only because the AC never shut off so no freeway noise could be heard. The staff was helpful and the pool appeared nice. Not worth the 66 per night charge.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our property. Cleaniness and guest satisfaction is very important to us. Your review is somewhat of a concern but also surprising, because our staff was not informed about your dissatisfaction after you checked in and also at any point during your two night stay. Our policy in most situations: 1) change rooms. 2) a 100% refund if the guest is not satisfied and help in locating another hotel that suits there needs. If you were not completely satisfied after your 1st night stay with us, we would have gladly refunded your entire stay.
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 18 August 2011

My husband and I recently stayed at the America's Best Value Inn on E. Monte Vista Avenue. We were in town to attend my high school reunion and to visit family.
The room was clean and spacious and the staff was both helpful and friendly.
Although we did not have the chance to enjoy it, the pool area was very attractive and inviting.
I would definitely stay here again.
From Portland, Oregon

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
Bristol, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 15 August 2011

This little inn is centrally located close to downtown, shopping, restaurants, and major roads in and out of Vacaville. The staff was friendly, accommodating, and helpful. The rooms were clean and quiet. Our room was equipped with a microwave and small refrigerator which was very convenient. This property is currently undergoing renovations, and the workers are efficient and nonintrusive. Our room lacked a clothes rack, we called the office, let them know we were going out for the day, and by the time we returned, the rack was installed and my fiancé suit was hung. Every morning breakfast is available in the lobby; the coffee is always fresh, food items replenished quickly, and pleasant conversation between guests. We will definitely be staying here again as we finish making plans for our destination wedding in Vacaville. Thanks Sonny (manager/owner) for making our stay enjoyable!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Vacaville
Quality Inn & Suites Vacaville
Best Western Heritage Inn
Best Western Heritage Inn
#6 of 15 in Vacaville
Napa Valley Hotel & Suites, a 3 Palms Boutique Hotel and Resort

Been to Americas Best Value Inn? Share your experiences!