Americas Best Value Inn
Fairfield Inn
US$160
US$147
Priceline
All reviewslotion dispensersroom was cleangood sizefridge and microwavedaniellemoteldustpillowscalifornia
Reviewed 2 June 2012

I have stayed here 4 times and I have enjoyed it twice and had left disappointed twice. When I enjoyed my stay, the room was clean and quiet and so where the other guests. But when I left disappointed, the room was dirty and it sounded like a drug bust was going on outside. Pool needs to be heated, but the hot tub is close by. I don't doubt that the staff is trying their best, but there is plenty of room for improvement.

Room Tip: Ask for a room located away from I-80. Restaraunts and gas stations only a short distance away. Like other Vacaville hotels, you won't find Bay Area TV here. Local TV comes in from Sacramento.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Mike L
Reviewed 30 May 2012

Me and my partners had a very good stay at this hotel. the staff is very nice and helpful, the rooms are clean and neat and the pool was awesome. laundry facilities on site and the breakfast included is very good. they treat us as a part of their family and you really feel like home (especially if your job has a lot of travelling involved) and compared to a lot of other hotels with similar prices in other cities, this hotel is truly worth every dollar. will definately use that for all our future business trips to the area!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Ramin N
Reviewed 30 May 2012

I have stayed at this hotel at least 10 times over the past 2 years when we travel to the area for work at Travis AFB. The staff is always warm & welcoming & provides whatever we need. Free internet, free breakfast, & it's right off the freeway. If there is ever any issue, it was handled right away. I highly recommend staying here, whether it's for business or pleasure, we'll be back again & again!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Billy H
Reviewed 12 October 2011

I stayed there on the weekend the value of your money is great. Room was clean pool looked to be well kept up and the room was big especially for your buck. I love this hotel management was great also. They welcomed me in like a guest in there home. I will definitely stay there every weekend if I could

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank Robertoaguilar84
Reviewed 7 September 2011

My boyfriend and I read the review so it sounded like a good place to stay especially for the price. However the room was so filthy I was highly considering leaving right then. There were holes in the walls, the TV did not work, the bathroom was dirty the shower looked sooooo dirty I did not even want to stand in there without my flip flops. There was no mattress pad on the mattress. I will never stay there again!!!!!!!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Cervata71
sunilbk, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2011

I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our property. Cleaniness and guest satisfaction is very important to us. Your review is a concern to us but also surprising, because our staff was not informed about your dissatisfaction, after you had checked in or during your two night stay with us.Our policy would be 1) change rooms or 2) a 100% refund if the guest is not satisfied and also assist in locating another hotel that suits there needs. If you were not saisfied during your first night of stay with us, we would have gladly refunded your entire stay.