“Good place great people”

Ranked #10 of 15 Hotels in Vacaville
“Good place great people”
Reviewed 12 February 2013

The staff is friendly and helpful. The Rooms are clean With microwave and fridge in each. Also there's a great Mexican restaurant next door named Murillos with some of the best food I've ever had. Overall it was a very pleasant experience

• Stayed January 2013
2 Thank Mrclean1025
sunilbk, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this review, 14 March 2013
Thank You for taking the time to write the review. All feedback is shared with all staff. We know you have many choices when it comes to spending a night in vacaville and we are glad you have choosen us. We will continue to make cleaninness our top, ongoing, priority.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Olympia, Washington
Reviewed 27 July 2012

It was getting hot when heading toward Sacramento recently, so I stopped at Vacaville to check in and get out of the 100 degree temperatures. I'm pleasantly glad I did. Surprised at the price of under $60.00 to get a King room with a/c and a small refrigerator, WiFi and a pool close by as well.

I found the linens to be clean, bed well made, plenty of towels, and unlike most quick stop motels, plenty of AC sockets for charging my cell, laptop and tablet.

Bonus, all other guests were also quiet, no freeway noises to keep me awake, either. Front desk recommended Murillos - and I'm very pleased I took their suggestion.

Lots of shopping available in this area. Good for all.

Room Tip: I didn't use/look for a 'fitness' room, and I used the restaurant nearby.
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled solo
7 Thank SBruce J
Dorris, California, United States
Reviewed 2 June 2012

I have stayed here 4 times and I have enjoyed it twice and had left disappointed twice. When I enjoyed my stay, the room was clean and quiet and so where the other guests. But when I left disappointed, the room was dirty and it sounded like a drug bust was going on outside. Pool needs to be heated, but the hot tub is close by. I don't doubt that the staff is trying their best, but there is plenty of room for improvement.

Room Tip: Ask for a room located away from I-80. Restaraunts and gas stations only a short distance away. Like...
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank Mike L
Hesperia, California, United States
Reviewed 30 May 2012

Me and my partners had a very good stay at this hotel. the staff is very nice and helpful, the rooms are clean and neat and the pool was awesome. laundry facilities on site and the breakfast included is very good. they treat us as a part of their family and you really feel like home (especially if your job has a lot of travelling involved) and compared to a lot of other hotels with similar prices in other cities, this hotel is truly worth every dollar. will definately use that for all our future business trips to the area!

• Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank Ramin N
Rancho Cucamonga, California
Reviewed 30 May 2012

I have stayed at this hotel at least 10 times over the past 2 years when we travel to the area for work at Travis AFB. The staff is always warm & welcoming & provides whatever we need. Free internet, free breakfast, & it's right off the freeway. If there is ever any issue, it was handled right away. I highly recommend staying here, whether it's for business or pleasure, we'll be back again & again!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Billy H
Reviewed 12 October 2011

I stayed there on the weekend the value of your money is great. Room was clean pool looked to be well kept up and the room was big especially for your buck. I love this hotel management was great also. They welcomed me in like a guest in there home. I will definitely stay there every weekend if I could

• Stayed October 2011
1 Thank Robertoaguilar84
Rocklin, California
Reviewed 7 September 2011

My boyfriend and I read the review so it sounded like a good place to stay especially for the price. However the room was so filthy I was highly considering leaving right then. There were holes in the walls, the TV did not work, the bathroom was dirty the shower looked sooooo dirty I did not even want to stand in there without my flip flops. There was no mattress pad on the mattress. I will never stay there again!!!!!!!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Cervata71
sunilbk, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this review, 9 September 2011
I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our property. Cleaniness and guest satisfaction is very important to us. Your review is a concern to us but also surprising, because our staff was not informed about your dissatisfaction, after you had checked in or during your two night stay with us.Our policy would be 1) change rooms or 2) a 100% refund if the guest is not satisfied and also assist in locating another hotel that suits there needs. If you were not saisfied during your first night of stay with us, we would have gladly refunded your entire stay.

Travellers are raving about these Vacaville hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Vacaville
Quality Inn & Suites Vacaville
#6 of 15 in Vacaville
Comfort Suites Vacaville
Comfort Suites Vacaville
#4 of 15 in Vacaville

Been to Americas Best Value Inn? Share your experiences!