“Applebees”

Applebee's
Ranked #133 of 193 Restaurants in Vacaville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Service is great. The menu changes and there are specials each time. We enjoy the two for twenty. Portions are good.

There are newer reviews for Applebee's

Reviewed 23 January 2014

We were in town for a funeral and just looking for a quick lunch. The food was good and what I would expect. The service was a little slow although the restaurant was not that busy but that was fine as it gave us time to visit. I asked for a slight change to a salad but was told without missing a beat "NO" we don't do changes. I had wanted to do half crispy chicken and half teriyaki on my Oriental Chicken Salad. No biggie but the response was kind of abrupt and not super customer friendly. Oh well. Ourr lunch was still good and that is not typically how we are treated at our local Applebees so we would certainly return.

Reviewed 9 September 2013

Went for dinner on a Sunday. Pretty decent. Got napa chicken and the veggies were burnt the chicken was great. So I was confused maybe it was supposed to be that way. Waitress asked how's everything I told her about my burnt veggies and she said she would have them make another and I said no need but she insisted and the second round was great but no flavor. The service was great even if the food was eh.

Reviewed 10 July 2013 via mobile

Applebees has a great menu. Lots of Weight Watchers suggestions right on the menu. Our extended family meets there many times a year.
The staff is always spot on. Food delivered timely. Any dislikes about the food is always handled promptly and to our advantage.
I like the layout of the restaurant: it is spread out nicely.

Reviewed 29 June 2013

Great meal, good service. The appetizer we ordered was a meal in itself. This was our first time at an Applebee's; we'll be back!

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!