All reviews olive garden starbucks coffee front desk first floor fitness room nice lobby outlet mall parking lot a great stay mini fridge small pool free breakfast flat screen business center quiet room wine country would highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 16 March 2014

We stay here frequently. The staff is awesome--they remember us every time. My teenagers love shopping at the outlets that are right across the street and we enjoy just relaxing in the lobby. Thanks for a great weekend away from home!

Date of stay: February 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Steven C
AMcPeak, General Manager at Courtyard Vacaville, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Dear Steven,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! You are right, my staff does remember you and when I read your review to them, they all commented on how great it was to have all of you back again. That's the wonderful thing about having our guests return, it feels like opening your home up to old friends. It must be nice for all of you to see the great changes around Vacaville's Outlet stores and the Nut Tree shopping center as well as the hotel itself. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 19 February 2014

Please be careful when staying at this Courtyard. It is in a very high crime area. I know this because I was victimized here. I was amazed when the Vacaville Policeman informed me that this was the case. I wished I had been warned by the hotel staff, the whole situation could have been avoided. The general manager was less than helpful when she learned of the terrible circumstances of my stay! Please be careful if you stay here.....

Date of stay: January 2014
Trip type: Travelled with family
AMcPeak, General Manager at Courtyard Vacaville, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

Dear sb_kb_1,

I sincerely apologize for the unfortunate incident you experienced while staying at our hotel during the holidays. Since your stay, we have taken the advise of the local police department and we have posted more signs throughout our parking lot advising guests not to leave personal items in their cars so that crimes of opportunity can be discouraged.

Once again, I sincerely apologize.

Reviewed 8 February 2014

A lovely 2 story hotel, with well appointed rooms, a large lobby with computer and computer access, and a boutique breakfast café. Nice heated pool and well appointed fitness center. Friendly staff and pleasant atmosphere made for a nice vacation in the Napa area. We will stay there again when in the area.

Room tip: First floor rooms facing the courtyard have sliding door access to the grass courtyard, pool area, and gym.
Date of stay: February 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
AMcPeak, General Manager at Courtyard Vacaville, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2014

Dear Gary K.,

Thank you for your wonderful review of your recent stay at our Vacaville Courtyard. I appreciate your kind words about my staff and all of the hotel's great features. How nice that you were able to enjoy the beautiful Napa Valley which is an easy twenty minute drive from our hotel. We hope to see you very soon for a return visit to the area.

Reviewed 23 January 2014

We were here for three nights and had no issues with our stay. The lobby is welcoming and Meagan was extremely helpful and friendly when checking in. Our room was very clean and I liked how the vanity is outside of the bathroom...frees up space for people who are trying to shower and get ready in the morning. The Shampoo, Conditioner and lotion are all Paul Mitchell and a nice change from other hotels. The bed itself was not the most comfortable bed but believe it or not the day we checked out the entire hotel was getting new mattresses so I imagine this will change! I would certainly stay here again.

Date of stay: January 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
AMcPeak, General Manager at Courtyard Vacaville, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2014

Dear MJJ Power,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay at our Vacaville Courtyard. I completely agree with your compliments of my Front Desk Agent, Meagan as her guest care skills are phenomenal! She will be very proud to hear of your compliments. In fact, all of my staff takes great pride in our guest satisfaction and everything we do is aimed at providing an excellent hotel experience. The Courtyard standard Paul Mitchell amenities are a wonderful upscale touch and I'm so glad that you enjoyed them. As you mentioned, our complete room renovation is taking shape nicely and in this past week, we received new king bed mattresses and the exterior of the hotel was painted in a rich new color scheme. I hope that we are fortunate enough to serve you again on a return visit to Vacaville.

Reviewed 30 December 2013

Staff was friendly and accommodating, but the wait for breakfast was ridiculous, they seriously need more staff for a hotel like this. Business travelers need one meal done right and that's breakfast, how can you not get that right?

I don't understand how they could not have an elevator, but I did appreciate them putting me on the first floor when options were limited. I also appreciated the staff getting me taxis so quickly in the morning.

Date of stay: December 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
AMcPeak, General Manager at Courtyard Vacaville, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2014

Dear Wayne,
I sincerely thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay at our Vacaville Courtyard. I greatly appreciate your compliments about our friendly and accommodating staff. I completely agree that breakfast is extremely important to hotel guests and that the service needs to be efficient and quick with everything done right to help our guests with a great start to their busy day. I have taken note of your comments of needing more staff on in our Bistro during the morning rush. I'm happy to hear that we were able to place you on the first floor. We have such a beautiful courtyard and pool area and our guests can best enjoy it from our downstairs rooms. Whether for future business or pleasure visiting the nearby Premium Outlets or the beautiful Napa Valley wine country, we hope to see you return soon to our beautifully renovated hotel.