Quality Inn & Suites Vacaville
US$160
US$149
Residence Inn Vacaville(Vacaville)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfour seasonshotel locatedwafflessausagein room coffeenice hot breakfastanother reviewerfits the billflat screenaverage breakfastfront desk staffbooked this hotelice machineclean roomswould stay here againlake tahoehard boiled eggs
Reviewed 15 January 2014 via mobile

First I don't know what the previous reviewer was talking about, my room was spotless. Everything worked TV, hair dryer, AC ect... If your paying under $75 a night you can't expect 300 thread count sheets. This is a motel not a hotel and it has external corridors. As a woman traveling alone I felt perfectly safe. The girl checking me in was friendly and helpful.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Sacha_L
Reviewed 3 January 2014

If I would have thought saving twenty bucks wasn't worth it now is it. The room had hairs in the bed and the floor looked as though it wasn't vacuumed. There was dirty spots on the bathroom floor and down the side of the night stand. I suppose this isn't a bad stay for a traveling working guy but not recommended for family's at all. Very nasty room and I wouldn't stay here ever again.

• Stayed: January 2014
2  Thank Kayleeb65
Reviewed 3 December 2013

This property is a nice, quiet, comfortable in a secluded setting. You can see it from the freeway, but getting to it is a little difficult. Once there, however, you will be greeted by competent staff and a nice lobby with business center. Hot breakfast is served from 6am and includes waffles, eggs, sausage and an array of pastries, cereals and yogurt. The side away from the freeway is quieter and worth requesting. My room had the usual amenities, queen bed, TV, fridge (no freezer), coffee maker, iron, sofa and desk. I made my reservation through an online service for the best rates. I consider this hotel a good value for the economy minded traveler.

Room Tip: Rooms on side away from freeway are quieter
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 November 2013

Nice hotel, very quiet location. Nice breakfast buffet, these particular waffles were extra tasty. But even though we stayed for several days and we were four in the room, each day only two towels were left. We had to go and fetch the towels every evening as they have no extra staff at night. But that is being picky as rooms were clean, and quiet. Oh an beautiful peacocks roam the neighbourhood!

Room Tip: Ask for ground floor if traveling with pets as there is a great field to walk dogs in right outside our room's door. Love this for dogs as you drive right to your door not through a hotel lobby. Book online much better rates using AAA.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank j9erTsawwassenBC
Reviewed 19 November 2013

I generally shirk at the idea of outside entrances to rooms, but I travel with a dog and sometimes I have no choice. My early arrival was accommodated easily and staff was very pleasant. The room was nearly twice the size of typical "motel" type accommodations and beautifully appointed. When I travel I often stay for two days in between long days on the road. My schedule didn't allow for that this time or I would definitely have stayed. And quiet! And no extra charge for my dog, either; and no tell tail spots from previous animal visitors, which other places don't seem to take the extra charges to clean. I arrived a little late for breakfast and the manager got me some hard boiled eggs and muffins for the road. I forgot my cell charger and the manager tracked it down and mailed it to me. What a pleasure! I hope I have the opportunity to stay there again. Marilyn Gottdank

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo