“Ghetto”

Quality Inn & Suites Vacaville
Ranked #10 of 15 Hotels in Vacaville
Reviewed 6 February 2014

The room reminded me of one of those hotel rooms where someone plants cameras to watch girls undress. It was rundown and I was afraid to sleep in the bed because I didn't think it was clean. The clock was broken, the door frame had a paper towel shoved into cracks. The towels were all different shades of white and off-white. Overall, it doesn't look like the owners put money into keeping the place up to Par and are probably just raking in the cash. It wouldn't be bad if they would at least send a maintenance guy through to do legitimate repairs or upkeep and then replace all the bed and bathroom linens so that they're all standard. The location is a little scary (backlot next to some rundown houses and a field) and I took all my things and put them in my car just so I didn't have to worry about someone coming into the room and taking my things.
I wish I would've stayed across the road at this other hotel, which looked newer and less shady looking. The young woman working the front desk was very nice and professional.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Reviewed 2 February 2014

Our visit was very pleasant. The staff was courteous and helpful and the room was spotless. We would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling through that area. We will definitely be staying here again the next time we pass through.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 January 2014

Ok, so very disappointed. My family went down for breakfast at 9:30 am on a National holiday mind you and were told breakfast was over already. I guess it ends at 9am. I have never ever in my life been to a hotel where breakfast was over at 9am. Ridiculous! It gets better, NOT....
Then I asked to 1 more towel, (we had 4 people in our room) and was told at the front desk that I could not get one from the front desk and I would have to swap out my dirty towels for clean ones and that I had to wait for a housekeeper to come to my room. I explained my towels weren't dirty and that there were only 3 towels, we needed 4. It was like pulling teeth. Never again, don't stay here people! One more thing, boogers wiped all over the walls in the bathroom!!!!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Brandi R
Reviewed 15 January 2014 via mobile

First I don't know what the previous reviewer was talking about, my room was spotless. Everything worked TV, hair dryer, AC ect... If your paying under $75 a night you can't expect 300 thread count sheets. This is a motel not a hotel and it has external corridors. As a woman traveling alone I felt perfectly safe. The girl checking me in was friendly and helpful.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Sacha_L
Reviewed 3 January 2014

If I would have thought saving twenty bucks wasn't worth it now is it. The room had hairs in the bed and the floor looked as though it wasn't vacuumed. There was dirty spots on the bathroom floor and down the side of the night stand. I suppose this isn't a bad stay for a traveling working guy but not recommended for family's at all. Very nasty room and I wouldn't stay here ever again.

• Stayed: January 2014
2  Thank Kayleeb65
Reviewed 3 December 2013

This property is a nice, quiet, comfortable in a secluded setting. You can see it from the freeway, but getting to it is a little difficult. Once there, however, you will be greeted by competent staff and a nice lobby with business center. Hot breakfast is served from 6am and includes waffles, eggs, sausage and an array of pastries, cereals and yogurt. The side away from the freeway is quieter and worth requesting. My room had the usual amenities, queen bed, TV, fridge (no freezer), coffee maker, iron, sofa and desk. I made my reservation through an online service for the best rates. I consider this hotel a good value for the economy minded traveler.

Room Tip: Rooms on side away from freeway are quieter
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 November 2013

Nice hotel, very quiet location. Nice breakfast buffet, these particular waffles were extra tasty. But even though we stayed for several days and we were four in the room, each day only two towels were left. We had to go and fetch the towels every evening as they have no extra staff at night. But that is being picky as rooms were clean, and quiet. Oh an beautiful peacocks roam the neighbourhood!

Room Tip: Ask for ground floor if traveling with pets as there is a great field to walk dogs in right outside...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends