“AMAZING!”

10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“AMAZING!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2014

We had tried zip lining previously. This was no comparison! The gentlemen working the zip line were informative, fun and reassuring, yet professional. The zip line is smooth, and the view is amazing. My daughter and I tried the twin zip lines. What a blast! You want to get off the zip line and go back to try it again. Moaning Caverns is an absolute must try if you are visiting the area.

Visited March 2014

Sutton, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“You Can Do It!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2013

Brilliant, amazing ,fantastic experience. I was initially fairly nervous but the staff were very assuring and put you at ease even when one or two cracked jokes about it being their second day on the job, but after getting kitted up in the harness we crossed the rope bridge to the central platform to get hooked up on the 1500 foot twin zip lines.

The scenery is outstanding and this is definitely the place to do it. I asked to be pushed off when it was my turn as I was not sure if I could launch myself from such a height and it's awesome!!!

I would definitely recommend this activity and if I can do it anyone can. They have a zero injury record and it such a thrill!! I may even try super man next time!!

Visited October 2013
Lathrop, California, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Zip it's over”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2013

We did our second zip at the Moaning Caverns over the July 4th weekend. Since I was no longer nervous I had a better experience BUT you pay a lot for 40 seconds of thrill. I don't recommend a holiday weekend. It was very busy. The staff is very helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. You can zip on your birthday day for free! They don't take American Express.

Visited July 2013
Placerville, California
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Adventure with a smile”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2013

Last weekend my husband & I went to Moaning Caverns and zip line for his 50th birthday. It was 106 degrees at least. But this place was well worth braving the elements. Customer service was awesome from the time I pulled in the parking lot. Even though I am sure they were hot and tired by 2pm when we arrived they all acted as if they were happy to be there and even happier that we chose to be there. The twin zip lines were very cool and the cavern was fascinating (and about 30 degrees cooler). We decided that we are going to visit each one of the other 3 Cave and Mine
Adventures owned by this company. We are so lucky to have all this in our back yard!

Visited June 2013