“Excellent Service”

Black Angus Steakhouse - Vallejo
Reserve with OpenTable
Black Angus Steakhouse - Vallejo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 186 Restaurants in Vallejo
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I enjoyed two meals at the Black Angus during my stay in the area. The restaurant was comfortable with tables spaced far enough apart to provide privacy. I found the menu to be reasonably priced. As I enjoy reading my Kindle when I dine alone, I enjoy a cocktail with appetizer before ordering my diner. Both of the waitresses who served me had no problem complying with my request so I never felt rushed to order dinner. The food was very good and the price was reasonable. Very glad I went there.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

My family stopped going there several years ago due to the quality of food had gone down hill. So I thought let's try it again. Not much has changed...Salmon, Chicken Teriyaki, and Sirloin Teriyaki were our three dishes. Salmon was dry, just like the chicken..steak was a bit tough. We learned one thing...some things never change.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Traveling through area we stopped for steak and potato soup. Our fav. My wife and I were impressed by the atmosphere, and great food. Our waitress offered me a good wine, the house cab, to go with my grill order, our experience was one to bring us back, thank you to the young lady who waited on us, and keep up the good work black angus

Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

Had our first black angus dinner tonight and it was good but just average. The steaks were nice and juicy and the portions were pretty good sized. It is a little on the pricey side. The restaurant was not that busy yet the service was a little slow which was not a big deal to us as we were not in a big hurry.

Reviewed 4 January 2014

This is more a sportsbar than a restaurant. There are 11 TV sets and the sound of one channel was on speaker. I'd rather have some nice music instead.
The waitress was friendly but slow, we had to ask for refill for our soda. We were 4 people and had to "steal" silverware from the next table as there were only two sets on our table.
My steak was average and they could have used some spices.
Definitely not worth to come back.