“Use the coupons to get a deal”

Black Angus Steakhouse - Vallejo
Reserve with OpenTable
Black Angus Steakhouse - Vallejo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 186 Restaurants in Vallejo
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We are local and will go to Vallejo Black Angus and use the coupons from the mail or newspaper maybe twice a year. Nothing special except it is nearby. Food is seasonal fresh and the bar is ok. No complaints, but no highlights either

Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

I have eaten here a few times.It is not terrible, however last time I visited I was seated but had a hard time catching the attention of serving staff.Menu is limited and meal was about average.I cannot say that I would not eat here again.However some better choices are available in the area.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

I enjoyed two meals at the Black Angus during my stay in the area. The restaurant was comfortable with tables spaced far enough apart to provide privacy. I found the menu to be reasonably priced. As I enjoy reading my Kindle when I dine alone, I enjoy a cocktail with appetizer before ordering my diner. Both of the waitresses who served me had no problem complying with my request so I never felt rushed to order dinner. The food was very good and the price was reasonable. Very glad I went there.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

My family stopped going there several years ago due to the quality of food had gone down hill. So I thought let's try it again. Not much has changed...Salmon, Chicken Teriyaki, and Sirloin Teriyaki were our three dishes. Salmon was dry, just like the chicken..steak was a bit tough. We learned one thing...some things never change.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Traveling through area we stopped for steak and potato soup. Our fav. My wife and I were impressed by the atmosphere, and great food. Our waitress offered me a good wine, the house cab, to go with my grill order, our experience was one to bring us back, thank you to the young lady who waited on us, and keep up the good work black angus