“Mixed Review”

Motel 6 Vallejo - Six Flags West
Ranked #13 of 17 Hotels in Vallejo
Reviewed 23 October 2008

I only stayed one night at this Motel 6. My experience with the front desk was a good one. They were friendly, fast and efficient in getting my room.

I felt safe and there were no hoodlums hanging around during my stay. I think that the new configuration of the freeway has made it more difficult for locals with nothing to do to hang around this Motel.

In general my room, especially the bathroom was clean and had a pleasant smell. Unfortunately the bedding had several old stains and there was only a very thin sheet between me and the mattress. The bed felt unsanitary.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled solo

Reviewed 15 September 2008

My fiance and I needed a plce to stay for the night. We thought we would save some cash and stay at Motel 6. We knoew it wouldn't be amazing but it was th worst of the worst. We got there and there were several "hoodlum" type people just hanging outside. I think a few of them live in some of the rooms. We walked into our room and the forst thing we saw was semen stains on the bed! Next was the bathroom where urine was left on the seat. Go to take a shower and there is no soap or shampoo. Whn asked if we could get some they said it is in the vennding machine and we had to pay for it! We had to take a drive to get out of the place. As we leave we see several condom wrappers and vomit in the parking lot. Do not stay here! The most unclean hotel ever!

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled on business
3  Thank trickedout7
Reviewed 1 May 2008

Let's go back to when we stayed there in 2001-2002.
It was in the process of being renovated and had a lot of problems at the front desk. One thing though it was clean as a whistle. The manager had her hands full but was always so cheerful and friendly, really helped us when our car wouldn't start, directions things like that. Like I say it wasn't perfect but we could tell she was well on her way to making it that.
Now, Oh no, what happened! I can see completed renovations but dirty, smelly and what horrible service at the front desk!
You can really tell when management fails! Cheep rates arent worth these conditions and poor service.

• Stayed: January 2008, travelled with family
1  Thank craMonterey_Ca_
Reviewed 26 July 2006

once you get there you will be scared. the place first of all is in terrible shape....besides that the customer service was horrible, they do not care about the their customers....customer service means nothing to these people....they said i room was suppose to be ready at 1:00, then by 3:00, then by 4:30...it never was ready, when i wanted my money back for the room so that i can go to another hotel there was no sorry or anything of that nature they canceled my room and then hung up on me..then they didn't pick up until my third phone call...i find it amazing how they don't mind losing customers especially when the motel was not even 50% filled...this motel will ruin your trip, stay away!!!!

• Stayed: July 2006, travelled solo
A TripAdvisor Member
Sonoma, California
Reviewed 6 April 2006

My experience at Motel 6 was something i`d like to forget.The room was in not so good shape.The blankets are worn out and look very old.The carpets are stained,the walls had dirt marks from the past guests.And the incident that sticks out in my mind most was blood on the bathroom wall.So in all my review would be a huge two thumbs down.They really need to clean up their act.

• Stayed: April 2006, travelled on business
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Vallejo
Americas Best Value Inn Six Flags/Vallejo/Napa Valley
Courtyard Vallejo Napa Valley
Regency Inn
Regency Inn
#5 of 17 in Vallejo
Inn & Suites At Discovery Kingdom
Quality Inn near Six Flags Discovery Kingdom-Napa Valley
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Spa Napa Valley - American Canyon

Been to Motel 6 Vallejo - Six Flags West? Share your experiences!