Ramada Vallejo Near Six Flags Discovery Kingdom
Ranked #12 of 18 Hotels in Vallejo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

This motel is very misleading. It is nothing like the pictures. The carpet is coming up, dirty drawers under the sink, and very noisy. The walls are super thin. The pool is nothing like the pictures and dirty and run down. We would never stay here again.

Stayed August 2014
Vallejo
Reviewed 31 July 2014

On a weekend when the hotel is booked there should be more than one employee working the continental breakfast area. No matter how hard the employee tried she could not keep the area stocked. Need a toaster oven!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Medford, Oregon
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed here because of the location to the six flags across the freeway. I figured with the name Ramada, it would be good. Not so in this case. It's a run down hotel, that looks like it was last updated in the 70s. Hot tub and pool were working, so that was good. TV didn't work, but my wife fiddled with the cords and we got a fuzzy picture enough to watch a show. We'll definitely NEVER stay there again. Motel 6 would have been better.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank zak g
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 25 July 2014

We checked in, and the staff was extremely rude. The first lady we talked to had to go do something else in the middle of checking us out and asked the employee sitting next to her to take over, and she said, and I quote, "I'll do this right now, but I just want you to know I'm so busy." They proceeded to argue about who was busier and who should don the horrific responsibility of CHECKING US IN right in front of us like we weren't paying customers, standing right there! That should have been a clue just to get out right there, but it was late so we went ahead and stayed, the place was extremely crowded and noisy until well past 12:30 AM, we wanted to keep the window open because the room was musty and smelly but couldn't sleep because of the noise. The carpet on the bathroom floor was SOAKED for some unknown reason. The curtains were broken. Pretty much everything about this hotel makes it the worst hotel experience I have had in my entire life. Oh, and I prepaid for the room, and when I checked in, Ms. "Too busy" charged my credit card for the room again. The next day when I checked out and tried to correct this, they argued with me that I should ask for a refund from Expedia (including the MANAGER.) I had to make it perfectly clear that I would not be leaving without a refund, since the front desk charged me more than I had prepaid for the room, before anybody would even attempt to help me, instead of arguing with me. 5 days later, I still haven't gotten back my deposit. By far the worst hotel experience I have ever had.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else!