Inn & Suites At Discovery Kingdom
US$101
Hotwire.com
Express Inn(Vallejo)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfree shuttlediscovery kingdomsix flagsbreakfast roomamusement parkfree breakfasthard boiled eggsnice staywould stay againpull out couchbeds were comfortablebwmuffinsnapaproximityneighborhoodfreeway
Reviewed 8 June 2014

The hotel is not far from freeway (close to Marine World). The beds were comfortable but the parking fills up early. The rooms are clean. The bed was comfortable. They have a pool. If you have a late arrival, it might be difficult to find a place to park. We were forced to leave before their breakfast room opened. We also were forced to park a good distance from the entry in a darkened area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank fred6301
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I made a last minute reservation on a Sunday for this property. I was traveling for business. The desk clerk upgraded my room without me asking. The location is great, and the room was very nice. I found it to be very quiet as well. The only challenge I had was the wait time to check in and out with one customer in front of me for check in and check out.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Karen B
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Directions to lots eat location close to Discovery Kingdom and water rides lots of shopping nearby Let's PlACES is to eat. Staff was great very helpful,give Us lots of directions to places to go. and even helpful hints on our way to to Sacramento for places to save for my toddler.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank bdonahoe1981
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Hotel was easy to find, clean and some of the front desk were helpful. All were professional enough but when I asked about local restaurents, they didn't seem to know the area very well. Instead just handed me a list. I would have preferred a local referral to explore the cuisine instead of being offered a list of chain restaurents. Overall expectation was better than average. Rooms clean, beds comfortable. We would have preferred more towels and would have skipped room service all together because of it. We don't mind re-using at all. The Wi-Fi connection was sketchy. Slow then fast, up then down. It was the only real negative we found.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lundhaus
Reviewed 23 May 2014

This is a great place and great location, easy access to the highway. These were very nice rooms. Very nice staff. Awesome breakfast, those about the best scrambled eggs ever! Seriously, my mother's were this fluffy. What's the secret.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business