Courtyard Vallejo Napa Valley
US$112
TripAdvisor
Express Inn(Vallejo)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsacross the streetsix flagsamusement parkcarl's jrnapa valleymarriott hotelroller coasterfront desk staffgas stationstaff was very friendly and helpfuldiscovery kingdomwi fiwine countrysan franciscobistrolobbymaritime
Reviewed 28 October 2013

On a recent trip to Vallejo someone smashed out the window of my car and stole our luggage while we were having dinner at a nearby Black Angus. This unfortunate event had nothing to do with the hotel, so the hotel was obviously under no obligation to help me deal with the problem. However, when I told the front desk clerk about it, she fetched the manager, and they jumped into action.

In a few minutes, two hotel staff members came out. One had tape and plastic, and he covered the missing window for me. The other had a shop-vac, and he did a very thorough job vacuuming up all the broken glass inside my car. They also told me to park the car directly in front of the hotel's main door by the front desk so they could keep an eye on it overnight.

They really didn't need to do all of that for me, particularly since the theft had absolutely nothing to do with the hotel. However, I was absolutely thrilled with this outstanding above-and-beyond service!!

The room itself was comfortable and nice. And we actually had a relatively good night's sleep, considering all the drama from the previous evening. The following morning we were able to get ready and leave pretty quickly because we literally didn't have anything to pack. That was interesting...

Anyway, we were very pleased with the hotel, and completely amazed with the quality of the service.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jim_and_Barbie
Nader E, General Manager at Courtyard Vallejo Napa Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2013

I want to thank you for posting your positive review of our hotel and for the perfect score. We strive to provide our guests with high level of services. We appreciate your business and your feedback.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

It was a nice hotel, clean, and had friendly staff. Easy check-in had a nice breakfast in the morning. We weren't there to go to the amusement park but it would be very convenient if you were. We stayed to split the difference between Napa Valley and the Jelly Belly factory in Fairfield.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Eric_Watters

As the Hotel General manager, I want to thank you for posting your positive review of your recent stay at our hotel. We look forward to continue providing all our guests with friendly service and high level of accommodations. We appreciate your business.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

We just spent last week visiting Napa valley. Courtyard Vallejo is $130 vs other hotels in Napa valley $300+, so you get what you pay for. Hotel is average for a Courtyard but beware of traffic on 29 hwy.
Overall, we had a good stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Nader E, General Manager at Courtyard Vallejo Napa Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2013

As the hotel general manager, I want to thank you for posting your recent stay feedback. At the Courtyard by Marriott, Vallejo - Napa Valley, we strive to provide our guests with a high value stay experience and services. We appreciate your business.

Reviewed 6 October 2013

My wife and I were very disappointed with our most recent stay at this Courtyard by Marriott! It was old, dated and dingy! To top it all off, our room was infested with tiny black ants! The ceiling was in dire need of repair where it had leaked several times and had three large stains there. Wallpaper was beginning to peel in several places too! Upon first arriving, we noticed Security people in the parking lot which kinda made us wonder and later that evening we were told that this area was a high crime area. Didn't give us a warm feeling as we had our car loaded with some valuable items we had purchased while on our trip! Needless to say, we will not be staying at this property again! In reality, this place needs to be pushed!

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank JimLBurd

As the General Manager for the Courtyard by Marriott, Vallejo, I want to thank you for posting your stay feedback. I also want to thank you for the opportunity you offered me to apologize for the inconvenience we caused you and refund your two night stay. Your comments regarding the guestroom issues and overall condition are appreciated. Our goal is our guest satisfaction and we appreciate your business.

Reviewed 1 October 2013

While I understand the proximity to the amusement park and the hotel was generally nice enough, I can't quite understand the room layout. It had the standard Marriott desk arrangement but since there was no place to put the TV due to the odd room layout, they screwed the flatscreen TV half way across the desk's work area.

Other than that, the place was just fine.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank michael n

As the hotel General Manager, I want to thank you for posting your recent stay comments . Your feed back is very important to us and the comments regarding the guestroom layout will be reviewed as part of our future plans. We strive to provide our guests with the best possible accommodations and services and it is very important for us to meet our business travelers expectations. We appreciate your business.