“If you are bringing your pets this may be the place for you”

Courtyard Vallejo Napa Valley
Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Vallejo
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I stayed here one night on my way to a quick trip to Napa. There was a dog show next door at the Fairgrounds so there were dozens of dogs in the hallways,elevators, and of course rooms. When I saw this I called the front desk who informed me that ALL rooms are pet-freindly. This is great if you're travelling with your pet, not great if the probability of dog accidents or dogs just sleeping on the couch and bed creep you out a little. The elevator in particular smelled doggy. Had I known this I would have looked elsewhere. Most hotels have pet-free rooms.
The staff here are very friendly and the rooms are decent, if a little dated ( the rooms, not the staff).Bed was comfortable. The rate was probably a little high for quality.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 7 June 2014

We were here for a dog show and they did accept dogs in the hotel. The fairgrounds where the show was held was aprox. right behind the hotel which on mapquest didn't really show that. Takes about 2 min. in traffic to get to the fairgrounds. It's also across the street of 4 lane non busy road to get to Six Flags. We were on the 3rd floor and it was noisy during the day with people screaming however was very quite at night as we didn't go to bed before 10:00 any way. Not a problem. Our room faced the front so the roller coaster was in plain view from our room. The staff was great and the breakfast was buffet with lots of good choices. The computer was great and fast for getting our tickets for our flight the next morning when we were leaving. I would highly recommend this clean hotel and will stay here next time we come to this area. I reserve my 5 stars for those over the top places.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I didn't realize the hotel is directly across the street from six flags amusement park so it was noisy listening to the roller coasters until 10pm. Also the families with small children being noisy in the hallways was annoying. I think the hotel should have signs up in the hallways advising people that the walls are not made of concrete! The breakfast in the morning was expensive and not good, would eat elsewhere. The room was nice and modern but would not stay here again because of the other issues.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank queenjan
Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

Well when my family and I went to this hotel, my family decided to go to the pool. It was at night, and my sister was walking to get a towel and the filter cut her foot and left a really really deep and bloody cut. When my mother went to the front desk the person that was running the desk didn't really know what to do and honestly did not take it "serious". My sister actually was about to get stitches but lucky she didn't. Honestly they need to fix the filter, it was not my sister's fault because the filter cover was up. Besides that, the hotel was okay. Our check in time took forever and the parking was not good.

Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank 1Dforever
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Stayed for one night and the staff were friendly, helpful, and very welcoming. My wife and I were very happy with our short stay here. We didn't take advantage of these, but there was an outdoor pool at the hotel and a Six Flags across the street. Would gladly stay again, as the staff really helped make our stay as comfortable as possible.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 February 2014

The front desk staff was friendly and efficient. Very odd layout to our room. It got me a little nervous when I saw glass cups supplied for our use, sure enough they were dirty, lip prints were still on them. A lot of noise from the freeway and other guest. We were awakened about five times during the evening by a large of young people, the latest time was 6:13 this morning. Apparently the hotel is unable or unwilling to curb unruly guest. Complaining didn't help. There is a large gap under the door, so a lot of light from the hallway brightens the room, had to put a towel at the bottom of the door. As I'm writing this review I can hear the room next door doing their morning business. Not staying here again.

• Stayed: February 2014
4  Thank Dave G
Nader E, General Manager at Courtyard Vallejo Napa Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2014

As the hotel General Manager, I want to thank you for posting your stay review. Please accept my sincere apology for the inconvenience we have caused you and for not meeting your stay expectations. The issues you brought up regarding the glasses and the noise will be addressed and specific actions will be taken to prevent it from re-occurring with our future guests. Your feedback regarding the room layout is also appreciated and will be reviewed when planning our future upgrades.

Our goal is our guest satisfaction. Since we did not meet your expectations, please contact me at your convenience to resolve this issue to your satisfaction. We appreciate your business.

Reviewed 5 January 2014

On New Years eve we waited excitedly to see the fireworks from Six Flags across the street. Great view and stayed warm in the lobby of the Hotel, seeing a great view of the fireworks. The staff made the stay very welcome and enjoyed the fireworks with us at the window and we stayed warm. AWESOME!!

Room Tip: Went online and got a good price on Priceline with make a offer. Room was good and clean.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Nader E, General Manager at Courtyard Vallejo Napa Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2014

As the General Manager for the Courtyard by Marriott, Vallejo - Napa Valley I want to thank you for posting your positive experience and review of your hotel stay. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed watching the fire works from the hotel lobby and the room was comfortable and clean. Our goal is our guest satisfaction and we appreciate your business. our best wishes for a happy new year.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Vallejo
Americas Best Value Inn Six Flags/Vallejo/Napa Valley
Inn & Suites At Discovery Kingdom
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Spa Napa Valley - American Canyon
Quality Inn near Six Flags Discovery Kingdom-Napa Valley
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Napa Valley - American Canyon
Fairfield Inn & Suites Napa American Canyon

Been to Courtyard Vallejo Napa Valley? Share your experiences!