“All The Rooms Have Views”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Valley Center
Valley View Casino Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Valley Center
Reviewed 17 January 2012

I've been going to the Valley View Casino since it was a small hole in the wall. Now it has the largest Non-smoking area of any casino I know. It has a great buffet. And now a beautiful hotel. I've stayed here twice. The first time we were on the seventh floor with the view towards north. The second time on the eighth (top) floor on the south side. The north looks towards Palomar Mountain and south towards Hellhole Canyon and the pool area. Both are views are wonderful. The room on the top floor have incredibly hugh ceilings, but otherwise are the same. All rooms have a tub and shower. If you're eating in the buffet be sure to get a line pass at the front desk. The people working there are very friendly and helpful. Great hotel and casino.

Room Tip: Play enough in the casino and the rooms are free, but what else is new? Ask for a high floor for a...
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JaguarVideo
There are newer reviews for Valley View Casino Hotel

Reviewed 1 November 2011

Valley View casino and hotel is a great get away. The rooms at the hotel are large and the bathrooms are very nice. Having a separate shower/tub is important for me.
Valley View is a small hotel with the casino attached. The pool area, with an infinity pool overlooking vineyards and farms is just beautiful.
The buffet is excellent and you get a free buffet when you sign up for their players club. A light breakfast is free as well, and included in your room rate.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank MalkaStudioCity
Reviewed 24 October 2011

Where do I start with this review........Let start with rooms. We got a $99 a night rate (great deal) of course it was a Thursday evening but nontheless, good value. CLEAN AND MODERN! View was ok. I mean you get a view from your room (we were on the 8th floor) you can see mountais (nice) but you also see more homes than anything. This casino is NOT on a reservation (if it is it is way diff from the others), where there is nothing around but beautiful mtns views! (Barona, Viejas) Staff here was not very accomodating, had the attitude of "another day at work" type thing. Far from what "hospitality" should be like. Upon check in, We were considering staying another night , and they quoted us $239!!! Ok now for $239 you could stay at the Bellagio or La Costa Resort and Spa ....these rooms/hotel are NOT by any means worth $239! They did allow us to check in early, however as we waited for our room, they didnt help us at all by asking us to be a member our the casino (player card) We had to find it ourselves. The average age at this casino is 65! I checked other reviews but there is no age on them....which would be nice! This was retirement community, which is not a bad thing however, my husband and I being in our 30's were hoping for a lil more liveliness!! The rooms did not have the basics, like robes (Hampton inn has those!!) shower caps, ample towels, and we forgot our toothbrush and I called the front desk for a complimentary one well they dont offer that!! Even the small chains do! Huh??!! And pwople pay $239 for this?? W-O-W!!
Let's move onto the buffett----IF you love seafood this is the place to go! My husband and I really dont eat it so we did eat the other food, prime rib (way undercooked) turkey, pastas, etc, however when you sign up for the player club card you do get a choice of a voucher for the steakhouse or the buffett, we'd regret not taking the steakhouse! But overall is was ok. Not terrible but NOT great!

The pool-----The pool is NEVER heated, the waitress told us! Great views but all you can do is lay out! The pool was colder than my drink! GEEZ!!! All teh guest that were out there were as bummed as I ,that we could use it! The waitress said I dont know how people go in there, (kids) during the summer as we never heat it!! What?? HAd I known that I would have enevr booked here! I was looking forward to laying out and dipping in the pool, well that was a no go! The morning b-fast was basically continental, great selection and a breakfast burrito. The usual.

Casino is very small, compared to others, and only 2 roulette type tables...2!!!

So overall rating?? On a scale of 1-5 I'd give it a 3. and that because of the cleansiness of the room and size! This is a place you "happen" to stay at cuz you didnt want to drive home, NOT a destination hotel/casino!!!

Room Tip: Do not pay more than 100 per night here!
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Mel9495
Reviewed 12 October 2011

Very spacious room done in updated design that's now. Everything looks and smells clean and new with a no smoking policy for all rooms. Seperate shower and tub in bathroom with granite counter tops. Reception very helpful, knowledgeable, efficient and cheerful. Whole hotel is tastefully done and extremely clean and spacious. Great Breakfeast is included in price of the room.

The location is a little out of the way, but the Casino provides plenty of entertainment for a couple of days.

Room Tip: All rooms have a great floor to ceiling view.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 September 2011

You wind your way up the side of a narrow mountain road for a good 30 minutes from the Interstate 15. Upon arrival you will surely agree that it is worth the risk and effort. The facility is a beauty, architecturally. The "disappearing" pool is beautiful with canyon views of backcountry San Diego. We stayed there on a Sunday night. By virtue of being a hotel guest on our first visit, we were given front of the line priviliges to an unbelievably good lobster buffet. Arriving at 630 pm, there was still plenty of fresh food. I had at least six lobster tails since I am a pig. Those who waited in line paid $27, well worth the expense.
Their wait appeared to be about an hour in duration or less. I was told that on Friday and Saturday nights they sometimes run out of lobster by 700 pm and the slot machines are jam packed. Not the case on this Sunday evening (9-11). The room ($109) was very large and seemed brand new. There was a cool little sitting area to check out the rustic view. Definitely ask for an upper floor. All in all a great getaway although the slot machines were cold as ice.

Room Tip: Upper floor is best. Good views from all rooms.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Super 8 Escondido
Super 8 Escondido
#13 of 16 in Escondido
Hampton Inn & Suites Temecula

Been to Valley View Casino Hotel? Share your experiences!