Red Roof Inn Victorville
US$93
HolidayInn.com
US$109
US$90
Travel Inn & Suites(Victorville)
US$90
New Corral Motel(Victorville)
US$70
US$64
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 June 2011

My wife and I have stayed here before only to smell cat urine on our bath towels. This time, they put us into a room where the air conditioning did not work. I called early in the am to see if they could switch our rooms out. Angie, the front desk clerk told me on the 3 times I called that the other rooms were not clean yet. It is now almost 4:00 p.m. and my wife and I are still sitting in the same hot 97 degree room with no air. We will never stay at this hotel ever again. There customer service needs vast improvement.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank erikbarnes2011
Reviewed 29 March 2011

We were on our way back to Las Vegas and stopped here because we saw online it was pretty cheap and just needed a place to sleep for the night. We were exhausted and the fog was bad. When my husband went to check in we were told there were no regular rooms available, only suites. It would be $80. Too tired to care at that point and figuring what the heck it would be a nicer room we took it. Our first sign of trouble should have been when they directly handed my husband the linens for the pull out bed. Weird. We found our way to our room after going up a nasty elevator with food and sticky stuff on the floor. There were a lot of shady people that seemed to be living there as previous reviewers mentioned and the parking lot was dimly lit. I definitely didn't feel safe. We made it to the room that smelled of stale cigarettes and none of the light switches worked. We had to use the lamps provided which had very little light. The curtain didn't cover the window completely. The sink in the bathroom didn't have a stopper and the wallpaper was peeling. The doors didnt' shut properly and the bathtub looked dirty. Didn't dare try to use it. I felt itchy the moment I laid in the questionable bed. We woke up early and high tailed it out of there as quickly as possible. Oh and...there were cats in the lobby at check out. WTH?

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank rkehaulani
Reviewed 14 February 2011

We had no problems at this hotel. Our stay was quick. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family
jmaripoe, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Victorville, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2011

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Victorville,
Jackie S.

Reviewed 27 December 2010

The room was clean but with not very good lighting. parking lot was not very well lit, trailer park on the back side of hotel. The room next to me had left there dogs in the room which they barked all night of and on. Hotel could not get a hold of the owners. There are alos people living at this hotel so the crowed that is staying is nothing less than shady and not really safe for a lady at night.
Would not stay or recomend this hotel to a traveler. May be cheap but not very secure.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank adamndeb
Reviewed 23 September 2010

We booked a 1 night stay on the way to Las Vegas.Nice little town, Lots of shopping and dining choices within a few miles. We stayed on the third floor. Room was clean & quiet and beds were comfortable. Lobby has several security cameras in lobby, laundry room, pool and around hotel. Pool was clean. Lots of parking. One thing I thought was clever, they have motion detectors on all of the light switches, so if no movement is detected and lights are left on, they automatically shut off. Booked online at Red Roof website promo 607564 for $47.99

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple