Red Roof Inn Victorville
US$120
GardenInn.com
US$102
US$86
Travel Inn & Suites(Victorville)
US$86
New Corral Motel(Victorville)
US$70
US$64
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 August 2011

Baseboards were dirty, the pool was not heated as advertised. The Jacuzzi was lukewarm and only one Jacuzzi worked. It was designated non-smoking but it stank of smoke and urine. There was what appeared to be dry chunky vomit on the inside walls of our room. The door knobs and doors , and the carpet looked dirty. The TV was old, there was no desk chair , the other two chairs were broken and unusable. The walkways were full of cigarette butts, bags of trash,dried vomit, and dry spilled sticky drink stains. The internet web pages would not access during normal business hours, and was very slow. There was trash, empty drink containers, and dirty towels that were never removed from the pool area the entire five days we stayed there. The staff there should be fired or made accountable, I should of gone to a Econolodge or Motel Six.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel chair, the side with the pool view had noise and chaos going on, the police came during our stay,
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank sacyyl
Reviewed 29 July 2011

Check in with hostile receptionist Alma, assigned room to us which smelled of cat urine. Disgusting fur all around dirty baseboards, carpet stained, smelly comforters, no remote, did not sleep with strange traffic in and out. pool closed due city violations. parking lot scattered with thrash.

Asked to move second night and told no rooms available.

Police on property second night due some young girls being taped by male guest. Extremely unsafe for families.

Room Tip: just dont stay there
Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2011

pros:
very nice staff
close to some restaurants and shopping (not walking distance)
free internet
pets allowed the con is with a $50 cash deposit or credit card imprint and they check your room before you check out to make sure there is no damage to room before they refund your money.
dog exercise area with a pole that has poopie bags for your convenience.
great a/c at first then it gets warm after a while.
free USA Today paper and different types of coffee in the lobby.

cons;
pool was closed
there were a lot of flies in the room,most of the night I spent swatting flies and didnt sleep well
did not get my wake up call and missed an important appointment,dont rely on their wake up call system and use your cell phone.
they were doing some renovation and construction started early just as I started to fall asleep.
the carpets were stained and did not walk barefoot on it.

the staff was pleasant,but,would I stay here again?maybe,it wasnt the best,but,it wasnt the worst either.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2011

My wife and I have stayed here before only to smell cat urine on our bath towels. This time, they put us into a room where the air conditioning did not work. I called early in the am to see if they could switch our rooms out. Angie, the front desk clerk told me on the 3 times I called that the other rooms were not clean yet. It is now almost 4:00 p.m. and my wife and I are still sitting in the same hot 97 degree room with no air. We will never stay at this hotel ever again. There customer service needs vast improvement.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank erikbarnes2011
Reviewed 29 March 2011

We were on our way back to Las Vegas and stopped here because we saw online it was pretty cheap and just needed a place to sleep for the night. We were exhausted and the fog was bad. When my husband went to check in we were told there were no regular rooms available, only suites. It would be $80. Too tired to care at that point and figuring what the heck it would be a nicer room we took it. Our first sign of trouble should have been when they directly handed my husband the linens for the pull out bed. Weird. We found our way to our room after going up a nasty elevator with food and sticky stuff on the floor. There were a lot of shady people that seemed to be living there as previous reviewers mentioned and the parking lot was dimly lit. I definitely didn't feel safe. We made it to the room that smelled of stale cigarettes and none of the light switches worked. We had to use the lamps provided which had very little light. The curtain didn't cover the window completely. The sink in the bathroom didn't have a stopper and the wallpaper was peeling. The doors didnt' shut properly and the bathtub looked dirty. Didn't dare try to use it. I felt itchy the moment I laid in the questionable bed. We woke up early and high tailed it out of there as quickly as possible. Oh and...there were cats in the lobby at check out. WTH?

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family