See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

It was a Great stay, with a very professional staff and they all seemed to have great customer service! Didn’t have any problems! Very clean and family friendly place! They allow pets too for those in need

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Crystal M
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

My goodness what a dump. Don’t settle for this place just because it’s cheap as you get what you pay for. Noisy uncomfortable rooms. That jacuzzi in picture- Forget it as it’s paved over.
I reserved a king bed near the pool- the 1st room they gave us was on the 3rd floor as far away as you could get- ugh...and it turns out it didn’t have any electricity, so I went back to office and asked for a different room. Good enough , I’m pooped. But that room was no closer to the pool and was on the 2nd floor- it had the lights on and turned out somebody else already was staying in it much to our surprise- double ugh... so I went back again....and asked for another room again- triple ugh....
The 3rd try had queen beds and on 1st floor- but I’m pooped and went in. My goodness what a dump- awful decor, terrible paint job, uncomfortable beds, and the guy above us paced all night long back and forth on a squeaky ceiling.... triple ugh.
I hope you have a better experience here than we did- I’ll never stay at any Red Roof Inn again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Tyler T
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

I often stay in lower priced hotels to save money when traveling so that I can spend money on the adventures or new sights to see. Sometimes this works out okay and sometimes it does not. Well, this was one of the worst examples of it not working out. The room was not clean at all. The laminate floors were sticky. There was no way my bare feet were going to touch them. The linens were not clean. The staff was not very helpful nor were they working with any sense of urgency. I went to the office the 2nd morning to get some bath tissue and was told they were out and would have to wait until they got back from buying some later. I cannot recommend this place to anyone. Saving money is not worth it in this case.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Only positive was the desk clerk, I believe her name was Kristina. By herself at 8:00pm. Should have help at this time of the day.
Walkways are extremely dirty with sticky stains all over. Needs to be pressure washed. Cigarette butts have never been cleaned up. Bathroom area dirty needs to be cleaned and painted. Beds looked like someone was laying on them after they had been made. No towels, I called the desk in the morning and ask for towels. I was told that she was by herself at the desk but would bring some up. An hour later I got dressed and went to the desk to ask for towels where I found 2 people behind the desk. Obviously I was not important enough to have gotten what I was told. To top this all off, I have never been charged a $50 deposit on the room which two days later has not been refunded. This motel has so much potential but until the maintenance has dramatically improved, DON’T STAY HERE. This location should not be part of the Red Roof franchise.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Wow where to start ok General Manger Natasha DEFINATLY needs to go back and learn customer service skills called to make sure They had laundry for guests yes get there washers are broke but oh they worked early in the day wonder how it had moldy water in it the room was dark no lamp couple of 40 watt lights above beds pillows older than me but dirty very dirty I can live with a lot but it should never be dirty in a hotel oh and it also had a couple of bugs running around the room

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business