“Pit stop”

Ranked #3 of 19 Hotels in Victorville
Le Mans, France
“Pit stop”
Reviewed 14 March 2014

A pit stop between Vegas/Death Valley and LAX. Rooms were large, tv was like my grandma's, missed breakfast because we didn't realise ( or wasn't informed ) that it closes at 9 am. Lots of traffic noise and pneumatic road digging outside to boot.You can't win them all, and this one didn't feel like a win for the price . Did I mention the blocked toilet, very badly draining sink and the huge hairball in the corner of the bathroom left by previous gueust(s) ? Other than that, Iv'e seen a whole lot worse.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Central Point, Oregon
Reviewed 9 November 2013

we had driven from southern Oregon and were bone weary tired, they had a special going on, so we saved $20.00 or so, I dont like checking in that late cause you have to check out in a few hours and you still pay. Front desk clerk was nice and quick. Our room was on the1st floor, clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good. When checking out I needed directions to a nearby buisness the young man behind the desk printed out what I needed it was most helpful.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Clara R
So Cal
Reviewed 8 November 2013

I bid and won for this hotel on PL. For the price I paid, I was definitely satisfied with CSV. The breakfast was as good as the one I had at Hampton Inn over a month ago, and which probably cost twice as much to stay, and tremendously better than the Extended Stay America hotel I had over the summer. The breakfast was good and had all the stuff I like including making your own waffles.

As for my room, I got a nice size bed, along with a nice couch with rollout bed. Definitely a plus to me if I ever come back and stay. While there were a few tidbits such as the carpet being slightly worn and a few things on the wall aged, I was actually impressed that the bathroom looked like it belong in a higher star hotel. No issues there. Also nice to have a microwave and small fridge in the room as well. Definitely nice to have for a longer stay.

Location is definitely good, though of course, Victorville is more rough around the edges than the hotel itself, so make sure you don't encounter any colorful figures. I enjoyed my stay, and if I had to come back to Victorville, I wouldn't sweat it.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank d l
Las Vegas Valley
Reviewed 23 October 2013

On our way to San Diego, we decided to take a break for the night and opted for Comfort Suites - Victorville. My wife, our 2 young daughters, and me got a single room with a king-size bed.

Check-in was quick. The girl behind the counter seemed friendly enough.

The lobby was fine; clean and simple. The breakfast area was nice enough, but the woman in charge on the area seemed to be having a bad day. Not that I wanted her to be turning cartwheels or handing out flowers, but she really seemed to hate her job. Either way, it's hard to mess up free cereal, yogurt, fruit, and milk.

The room was alright; the white sheets were dingy and didn't feel exactly clean. The furniture wasn't horrible, but could use a bit of updating. The floors seemed clean until my 2-year old's socks came up black from the dirty carpet. Pretty gross.

The location was extremely easy to get to, however, there seemed to be an unnerving number of vagrants in the area.

Plenty of drive-thru fast food places within a few blocks, along with a few liquor stores just as close. Get the idea?

Keeping in mind that it's Victorville and right off of a major freeway, you kinda have to expect this. I understand that there's only so much that the management can control but, for now, this might be a place to avoid.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Cube44
ventura
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Comfort Suites Victorville is a total train wreck. We had reservations and arrived around 11PM. I immediately found the shower did not drain (not even slowly). The front desk said they had no more rooms. After a little arm twisting they finally "found" another room. This room was even worse. The toilet tank leaked on the floor and the bed had a bunch of hair between the "clean sheets".
The manager "Nichole" offered a discount on a future visit.....yah, like that's going to happen.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Willcox, Arizona
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Just needed an overnight place to stay on the way to the coast. Very pleased with the size and cleanliness of the room. Staff was very pleaseant, the rooms are big, clean and modern. Bottom floor can be a little noisey. The continental breakfast was fantastice with scrambled eggs, waffle maker, canadian bacon. The was an attendant there keeping up with the food supply and cleaning. It is also within walking distance to a couple of nice resteraunts.

Room Tip: Floor rooms are noisier with vending machine and parking lot
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank eatbeef2night
CSGeneralManager, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Victorville, responded to this review, 13 August 2013
August 12,2013

We here at the Comfort Suites are quite pleased to hear about your satisfaction and pleasant stay at our hotel. We take pride in our cleanliness and take value in knowing that our guest’s expectations are consistently and constantly met.
We welcome you and your loved ones back soon for another fun filled getaway!
Yummy breakfast included every day.

Thank you.

Guest Relations Manager
Amie Platter
Roy, Utah
Reviewed 16 July 2013

Just a quick night for us, arrived at 1am and had to drive out early the next day. Having 2 pets we were happy they accommodated us. We thought the beds were just fine! We loved the continental breakfast.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
CSGeneralManager, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Victorville, responded to this review, 22 July 2013
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out of your schedule to comment & compliment our business.
We take much pride in knowing that our guests not only have an excellent stay with us but that we exceed their standards. And we do hope that you continue to spread the word about your pleasant stay at one of our establishments.
We would like to welcome you and/or your friends & loved ones to come back to add another adventure and great memory.
Once again thank you

Guest Relations Manager,
Amie Platter
Also consider these accommodations in or near Victorville
Hilton Garden Inn Victorville
#5 of 19 in Victorville
Hotel Extended Studio
Hotel Extended Studio
#7 of 19 in Victorville

Been to Comfort Suites Victorville? Share your experiences!