“Excellent Accomodations”

Ranked #3 of 19 Hotels in Victorville
Washington
“Excellent Accomodations”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

This was my second stay in this Comfort Suites. The accommodations are excellent and I had absolutely no complaints. The best thing is that the building is all non-smoking so there are no lingering odors anywhere. The motel is a long and narrow structure running perpendicular to I-15 so all rooms will have some noise I suppose. I got a room fairly far back and away from I-15 and could hear little freeway noise.

The guest room was clean and everything worked just fine. The beds were very good.

The morning breakfast was excellent with scrambled eggs, bacon, fruit in addition to the usual bread and pastry fare. They slip the check-out receipt under your door in the early morning hours so there is no need to explicitly check out.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
3 Thank Road_Rambler59
Nichole P, Manager at Comfort Suites Victorville, responded to this review, 14 May 2014

Nichole Pinkard and Staff

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
West Jordan, Utah
Reviewed 29 April 2014

We decided to stay here after every hotel was booked in Palmdale. It actually worked out better for us since we needed to get on I15 in the morning to head home.

They had overbooked the hotel, but called us to change us from a 2 Queen room to a 1 King with Pull-out bed room (with a $20 discount). It worked out pretty good. But I don't know what would have happened had we had 4 adults in our group versus 3.

The location seemed good but I got kind of worried when the parking lot had tons of signs about how the hotel has no responsibility for theft and there were 10 cameras on one end of the hotel.

The breakfast seemed like it would have been good but it was a busy weekend and they couldn't keep up. The food was running out and the old worker couldn't keep up with the demand. Luckily we had some cereal in our room and just ate there.

The bathroom was weird, the fan didn't turn on and the tub had bottomed out in the middle. So there was a puddle that wouldn't drain after a shower. And the room had a super old TV.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Fernker
Nichole P, Manager at Comfort Suites Victorville, responded to this review, 1 May 2014

Nichole Pinkard and Staff
The Villages, Florida
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Currently the hotel is really dated which is the first thing you'll notice. However, the bed was comfortable and I slept well...even after the 5.1 earthquake that hit about 9:30 pm. New owners are getting bids for refurbishment. Nicole (front desk) ranks as one of the best I've ever met. She gracefully handled all my requests with a warm-and-welcoming smile. As a "well seasoned" traveler" with family in the area, I will come back once refurbishment is done.

The location is just off I-15 and very convenient for travelers heading north or south. There are lots of restaurants nearby and the Victorville Mall is on the other side of I-15. Although the immediate area is far from beautiful (bowling alley across street, lots of older buildings in back); once you are inside, it feels safe and secure.

Google

Room Tip: Unless you really need a main floor room, I'd ask for 2nd or 3rd floor. There are no rooms with...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Virginia D
Lafayette, Indiana
Reviewed 27 March 2014

We were traveling to AZ and needed a place to stop. It was clean and quite. Internet speed was good. Rooms were a bit dated. We had an old Zenith TV in our room. Breakfast was typical. Unless you find a parking spot in front of the building carrying your bags in can be a bit inconvenient.

Room Tip: Stay to the second floor for less noise.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank elconquistador765
Leduc, Canada
Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

We stayed here 1 night. Our room smelled fresh, was clean and the king bed was great. Nice pillows...a bonus as a lot of hotel pillows are lumpy. There was one nasty stain on the carpet. Nice bath. Our room was on the third floor and it was quiet. Breakfast was nice, even offered bacon. The breakfast room was small and the hotel must have been full as there weren't enough seats or tables in the morning.

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Grammy929
Le Mans, France
Reviewed 14 March 2014

A pit stop between Vegas/Death Valley and LAX. Rooms were large, tv was like my grandma's, missed breakfast because we didn't realise ( or wasn't informed ) that it closes at 9 am. Lots of traffic noise and pneumatic road digging outside to boot.You can't win them all, and this one didn't feel like a win for the price . Did I mention the blocked toilet, very badly draining sink and the huge hairball in the corner of the bathroom left by previous gueust(s) ? Other than that, Iv'e seen a whole lot worse.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Central Point, Oregon
Reviewed 9 November 2013

we had driven from southern Oregon and were bone weary tired, they had a special going on, so we saved $20.00 or so, I dont like checking in that late cause you have to check out in a few hours and you still pay. Front desk clerk was nice and quick. Our room was on the1st floor, clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good. When checking out I needed directions to a nearby buisness the young man behind the desk printed out what I needed it was most helpful.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Clara R
Also consider these accommodations in or near Victorville
Hilton Garden Inn Victorville
#5 of 19 in Victorville
Hotel Extended Studio
Hotel Extended Studio
#6 of 19 in Victorville

Been to Comfort Suites Victorville? Share your experiences!