“Nice Place”

Park Avenue Inn & Suites
Ranked #13 of 19 Hotels in Victorville
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Decided to stop for the night in Victorville while traveling. After a quick check of some local hotels, decided to go with the Days Inn which was at least $10 under the competition for a one bed room. Since I showed up sometime around 10pm I had to buzz for an attendant at a window and did not enter any lobby or such, and I'm not sure there was one. The room was much nicer than I expected after reading the reviews. I did not use any amenities other than watch a little cable before going to bed, so I cannot comment on that. Overall it was perfect for what I needed; a shower, A/C and sleep.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 9 August 2014

I was very happy with my stay at the Days Inn Victorvile. I enjoyed the daybreak breakfast. My friends and I liked the beautiful landscaping in the evenings. The staff went out of their way to provide driving directions to the hospital, where we were suppose to go meet my grandma. This hotel was quite attentive to our needs. I really loved the bedding and linen. It felt just like home. If you are looking for a grand luxurious vacation hotel than this is not your place. You just need to go a little north to Vegas lol. The hotel is in a good neighborhood, surrounding by medical office buildings and a Kaiser Hospital. Hey if doctors can come in the neighborhood and stay there and work. Who am i to complain? The hotel is located next to Coco's and has great dining options besides that close by. I will be coming back during the Holidays!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 July 2014

I booked this hotel as a super 8 and as a returning customer I was looking forward to showing my 5 kids the big waffles super 8 provide at breakfast, but on arrival we were told it is now a days inn, the rooms were fine the wifi was not working in the rooms so we has to stand by reception if we wanted a signal so all my teens were moaning at me. At breakfast it was pointless, not fresh Danish it was little packet Danish pastries, no waffles no toast...or anything really disappointed.

Room Tip: Bring your own breakfast
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 March 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 March 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Larry W
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Stinks, NO AC, dirty, yellow pillows, etc... Ya... Disgusting! This is based on the first room he tried to sick us in. Complained and the next room was a badly updated dump but was able to sleep and not get the eebeejeebees as bad as the first room.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Jeremy G
Reviewed 28 January 2014

I was totally disappointed in this Days Inn! The room was disgusting, the towels smelled like they were stored where someone smoked. The washcloths were GRAY rather than white, and very course. When we received new towels, they smelled like someone cooked something greasy in the same room they were stored. It was just plain awful! AND, there was a really beautiful cat outside that yowled the whole night long. If we weren't so tired and the room already paid for we would have looked for another motel. The guy at the front desk was less than helpful and acted as if his face would crack and fall off if he smiled. Seriously... don't stay here.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business